Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kajurva's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, first I got in to roleplaying by actually ruining some (Do not worry, those days of immaturity are over completely, I love roleplaying) and since then I've loved it. I've been roleplaying for almost a year now on a server who's name will remain anonymous. That roleplaying was on a private server, I have no retail experience but I wish I did. Before my private server days, I was on the PvP realm of Kalecgos. I am only 13, but I don't think anyone should stereotype me as naive and immature, because I am surely not.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the state of Maine in the United States. I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
An older friend use to play Warcraft 2 while I was over, and later on he let me borrow Warcraft 3. I eventually bought Warcraft 3 and liked it. It was awhile before I got World of Warcraft because I had Dial-Up for the longest time. Once I got it I got a hunter to level 70 before I realized private servers existed. I joined private servers because (As some of you can relate to.) $15 dollars a month is expensive.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was on a roleplaying private server before this, but the roleplaying died and it is now fool of immature children (Some of them adults actually.) who do something that is a disgrace to call roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a small roleplay, usually located in a single town or village, that may spread to others. Fighting and violence I enjoy on occasions, but I find fights in roleplays tougher than normal roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is an Orc Warlock. I like Orcs because their past intrigues me the most. Just the fact that a large portion of their race is corrupted by fel just draws me in. I like warlocks because of their flexibility and complexity. You can be a simple mage delving in shadow magics, or an evil wizard who seeks power. An alchemist or an enchanter, possibly both.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect maturity, and that rules over all. A good roleplay is not complete without mature roleplayers. The other server I was on just didn't supply my roleplaying needs and I hope Conquest of the Horde does.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity and Respect. If both these rules hold true at all times on Conquest of the Horde, I am sure my experience here will be grand.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Walking in to Murder Row, I stop. The stench is horrible. From the several murders here and the prostitution it smells of feces and sweat. Why of all the places on this bloody planet did he have to pick here to meet? I walk forward and shutter as a piercing scream emits from somewhere. As I enter the inn, a large Orc walks out, hands covered in blood. He completely ignores me and continues walking. The innkeeper is unconscious on the floor. "Great" I mutter softly. I walk upstairs as my hand reaches to the alchemy pouch on my belt and I grab an explosive potion and a speed potion, the perfect combination for a quick get away. "Ah, you've finally arrived Kajurva" a voice speaks from somewhere. A swift wind passes past my face and my potions are gone. "You won't be needing these my friend" the voice says. "What is this? Is this some trap? I'm just a normal alchemist, what have I done wrong?" I say pathetically. "Oh, you've done nothing wrong. I just need that recipe you have, the one your father created" the voice says calmly, which strikes me as creepy. "Never! That recipe is a family secret you'll never have it!" I yell as shadow rushes to my hands. The voice chuckles, "Very well, I'll just have to torture the secret out of you". I circle around, looking for the source of the voice. "Heh, no one ever looks up" The voice says. I look up quickly and I see a shadow descending on me...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing more to add.
Welcome to the server!