Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Members To CotH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen many introductions get posted recently. With this said, the GMs now have to check over the newer profiles, as well as other things all over the (Very Large) forums.

A freind of mine tried applying, and was accepted. They don't know this either, because they "lost hope" when they weren't accepted after a while.

Seeing that we would love to have new members to come and enjoy this server with us, please remember that the GMs -will- get to your Introductions. Don't lose hope! Once you're accepted, I'm sure you'll have fun! :)
Additionaly, stop being so impatient, you sillies!

Hey, it's good cop - bad cop.
Also bear in mind that those whose introductions are denied are actually notified via PM or email. Don't just lose hope due to no reply for a few days.
I guess I got REALLY lucky with how quickly mine was approved haha. Took 12 minutes. :P
Mine took 3 days but I also read the FAQ's about joining so I wasn't expecting a response in a matter of seconds.

xD
Well I am happy to say that I've now been accepted and I look forward to RPing on the server with all of you :D