Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Agoden's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a long-time MMO player, however i didn't start roleplaying untill WoW, i spend a lot of time on The Sha'tar server, as Agodon Minithriel, a Draenei hunter.

I'm currently 17, and i prefer Casual, not to big scaled roleplaying.
If theres a fun event to join, I quickly adapt though!
I really enjoy the Idea of having a Pet, and involving that pet into the roleplay i do.

For example, my Character Agodon Minithriel had a white striped tiger named Siara, i often used her to make contact with others, by making her walk towards others, and letting her purr, or cuddle.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Language: Dutch

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At a young age i bought Warcraft 2 in a store, short after i bought Warcraft 1, and when 3 released i bought that..

Obviously when WoW was released, i had to play!

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm looking for a well maintained Roleplaying server with a good community, these forums seem quite active, which is why I'm really intrested in joining.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love player Maintained villages, i was involved with the Gryphonheart on the Sha'tar EU for a while, next to that i enjoy RP in small groups.

Player hosted events are also great to attend to.
(I'd really apreciate it if i can be accepted / denied before the 9th of May, I read theres an event for new players then :) )

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Either a Draenei Hunter because of the previous RP I've done, or a slightly odd Gnomish mage.. The possibilties with Gnomes are just endless.. Intelligence, Engineers, Goofy settings.. It's just my thing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping to join a Good community with active players, a lot of private servers I've played on where slowly dying, and I hope i can really get to know people, and keep playing with them here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
1 Respect
7 Knowing when to quit

Reason: I believe these two go hand in hand, i couldn't pick between them, I've seen A lot of RP escalate due to people taking IC anger in the wrong way, a personal way.

Everyone should know their own limit, and clearly state it when they think their fellow RPer goes to far.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
First of all, this is not my strongest point, but I'll try to do my best.
--
"I remember.. them.. The orcs, nagrand."

Even though not many of us did, some of us, like me, considered these orcs our friends, we traded while others let the years pass by, waiting in fear for Kil'jaeden's return.

"I've seen these orcs.. Going mad... Their eyes filled with bloodlust."

Many of my friends died, both Orc and Draenei.
I was waiting for that one moment, i was ready to forfill my vow, to carry my blade in battle in the name of the Naaru, the army of light.. What a joke..

These attacks, they changed me, i lost hope.

"We will never give up Agodon, you have to remember what we've accomplished, we've managed to stay hidden for several years.. We will find a place eventually, right..? Andriel quietly said."

"Stop it Andriel, they're all lies, the army of light, the Vow we took, It's all an empty promise! "Agodon yelled in anger" "

I was confused.. I wasn't thinking straight, why our race.. We had to stop running.

She couldn't have walked in at a better moment, Drielle.

"Calm down Agodon, you know Velen wouldn't lie, the naaru will help us, It's only a matter of time now, dont you remember.. The Naaru brought us to Draenor, they'll bring us to safety once again. "She said" "

"Your stupidity astonishes me sometimes.. Be glad that Velen brought us to safety Agodon, we could be the ones killing our own race right now, we could be in Kil'Jaeden's place, be thankfull for what you have."Andriel said" "

"You're right.. I'm old and wise enough to think for myself.."Agodon said" "

-The sound of trampling feet came closer, and closer.. The orcs.-

"We have to run, theres to many of them, I'm not going to risk my life trying to fight a lost battle, go! Now!"

We lived in safety for maybe another month in a hidden cave in the land we now call The Outlands.
Eventually we left, some of our group got corrupted by the warlocks foul magics.

It was only a matter of time now before we would have to run again.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing much, i really hope the story wont be a big part of your judgement though. ^^"
Welcome to the server.