Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: out line by Mentis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I find someone to roleplay with find a setting that will keep all the roleplayers entertained over time. Something that's not boring and what not. Then making a first post with basic information and setting up the future of the roleplay.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from USA, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
HeroForgotten told me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My Roleplay friends nudged me to it. It's interesting and I see it's well put together so I'm gladly requesting approval to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Fighting, action, adventure, and mystical settings with a hit of romance to them all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I haven't played.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well put together and hopefully full of potential Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In the Rules, Respect and Humility I like them the rest are also nice but those are quiet good to have as rules. Although I see them more as guidelines.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The room was dark, yet strangely not cold. It was a nice afternoon. A long blond hair'd woman stared into the darkest shadow as she found herself humming a sickening melody. Entrancing, yet, fair she found no one was there in this room with her. Though in the shadows she could see a child dying from ennui. Eyelids covered marble green eyes as the woman stood with no surprise the shadow was empty once more.
She walked over to the kitchen and found her day a miss. It had passed so soon leaving a darkened room were once was so bright. She had spent her day sharpening her sword, Cleaning the house and locking the doors. She'd blocked the windows, and barred the doors. She planed her death once more.
"A monster" She said "Is all that is left. In a beautiful body, now a beautiful mess."
That night the woman's body be restlessly shape-shifting. The scratch on her back started to grow. Her eyes a sharpened glow. She with one slip took her sword and with one swoop killed herself. Hitting her self straight in the heart. Tearing every strand of her world apart. She cried tears of joy before she died. The werewolf had committed suicide.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I apologize my posts normally do not rhyme. I'm just rather bored and the story all came to mind as it is.
Also i find you might want to know I have spelling errors. I cant spell well...
Besides that, no...
Welcome to the server!