Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction of Jedash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm fifteen years old, live in the Midwest of the United States and I've been roleplaying over various games (and forums) for a solid five years now. I've mainly done my roleplaying in the games Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and my own World of Warcraft Private Server.

On another note, I'm fairly versed in Taoism and Chinese History and Culture. I am very interested in things of Eastern origin.

Also, I'm interested in joining the United States Military Academy at West Point and becoming an officer in the United States Army. As of the moment I am enrolled in Civil Air Patrol and Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of a America; English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through Warcraft III: The Reign of Chaos.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend pointed it out to me...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly RP of the political nature, but I also enjoy the "relaxing" and adventure sort.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Warrior. Nothing too fancy or elaborate and can have a pretty diverse character background.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fairly open roleplay, I suppose.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Anti-1337sp33k rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tilwiniel thrust her blade into the heart of her adversary, pushing him aside to move on to the next, her blade lending no mercy and displaying its lust for battle. Two more fell, then a third. She grew confident of victory. “Well make it out of this, just yet! To me, my comrades, fight for the Tyre'regor, for our friends, and for the common cause to wipe these bastards out of this life!” They roared their response, eager to fight with her, to kill with her, and most importantly, to protect her. She was their beacon of life, their will to live.
As they reached the crew cabin, they were ambushed. Pirates came from the doors, the deck stairs, and the ports. Men were everywhere; the deck was now a battlefield. The eight of them engaged the Virtue's Foe, Jozef and Tilwiniel holding the door, the brothers off to the side and Elynn, along with the rest, by the stairs.
The Virtue's Foe wave attacked, yet many fell against the determined defenders. The twins, Raven and Rathult, were the first to fall, fighting back-to-back against a crowd of men. Raven was pierced by a spear, an arrow, and a blade, yet he still fought to his last breath. Rathult managed to cut the ropes holding the mast before a blade crossed his throat. The sail collapsed around the two brothers, smothering them and the nearby foes.
Then Elynn fell, taking four men with her, as it took four thrusts of a sword to take her. Even then, she staggered against the deck. As her life left her, she shouted out, “Curse you Curs! May you rot in hell, for the Tyre'regor will be victorious!”, and with that, she spoke no more. Then Marvick, Lennin, and Gabe fell, surrounded by the main force. Gavin barely escaped, rushing to Tilwiniel and Jozef, as they fought off the ever-growing numbers of the Virtue's Foe.
“Milady Tilwiniel, we must flee!” shouted Gavin. He struck an oncoming soldier with his hammer, and then desperately looked at the two Skyroses. Tilwiniel met Jozef's eye, and nodded. He understood her without the words spoken. ‘We've failed. But we mustn't give up.'
“Gavin! Is there still fight in you?” asked Jozef.
“Aye”
“Then come! We must protect Tilwiniel, our captain, our savior…,” he then spoke softly, so only she could hear. “…My love.”
The trio sprinted across the portside of the Runner, making it to their Dingy. Gavin leapt into the boat, preparing it for drop. Jozef stood guard in front of Tilwiniel, and he grew rigid seeing the oncoming forces. Kazile led the Virtue's Foe forces, a pack of enraged men, behind him. He was smiling, and slowed to a walk. He had them.
“Tilwiniel!” Jozef screamed. “My lady Tilwiniel, please! Get behind me!” He pulled his rapier up, arched his arm back, and waited for the oncoming fiends.
“Jozef, you know I will not let you face them alone. You will never be alone. Jozef, do not stand in front of me, rather, stand beside me. Jozef, my love, stand with me, fight with me, and if the time is right, die with me.”
Jozef almost dropped his blade; it has been months since she was purely open about their entanglement. Not because she didn't care for him, but so the Tyre'regor would have no suspicions; so no one would suspect their leader was betrothed to a simple initiate. But now, she had said it, and it felt right. No longer should they hide their feelings, here, at the end of things. So when Tilwiniel took a step forward to stand beside him, all he did was place his lips to hers, and her warmth and fire fill him with desire.
“We must succeed.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sorry for the short answers.
Welcome to the server!