Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wanting to join
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I play on a private server at the moment and participate in active rp. the problem is most on the server do not. I am very interested in joining this server but would like to know some more information on it.
Is it a very populated server? Whats the in game community like? Whats the balance between factions? Please let me know, I am very interested in this server as it is the only private pure rp server I have come across.
Thank you
Currently the server is down, and there may or may not be large changes upcoming in the next week or so. Please stay tuned!
Thanks for the response, and I will do.
As a side note, there will always be drama, and it is the GM's right to end it as he or she sees fit, hence the GM tag, live with it or leave, but dont ruin it for the rest.
Welp, welcome aboard! Hope you hit us up as soon as the server comes back up. Sadly, I'm likely going to be in Boston when this happens, and utterly computerless. On the plus side, I'll be in Boston.
Boston is nice, been there a few times
I love it, hitting the whole New England area up in college visits.