Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Profiles nowhere!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I´d like everyone to check the wiki Character category for their approved characters to make sure that they are there, if they are not please check the "Approved Profiles Pending Gruntship" section of the forums, if it´s in neither places I want you to post Name of the profile as well as character name in a reply to this topic.

This is to make sure that all characters are entered into the Wiki, if your character isn´t, the consequences will be dire...

Do not post anything but replies pertaining your characters if you can´t find their profiles, if you derail the topic wrath of the Prophet will descend upon you.

And don´t forget to check both pages of the Character category!
Does this count for older characters, too? Because Lumiya and Hiero were approved a long time ago and still aren't there.

And neither is Wara. :\
Apparantly it does, I found Hiero in the MIA section, but neither Lumiya or Wara is there. All missing profiles will be added as they are reported though!
I distinctly remember Lumiya and Wara being around. I may know where they are.
Riggs isn't there, but I distinctly remember Kaghuros and someone else moving it it away from the Special Profiles with Initial Approvals Thread.
Wara isn't there. Did you ever write a profile for her? I remember most of your characters were level 80 from the beta.

And I did put Riggs somewhere. I'll go find the guy.
I don't see my characters profile. I I manually searched both the wiki and the forum and then used the search function on both. The thread and character name is Toranadis Stonearm.
Kylor Hamfist, approved, is neither in the Pending Gruntship or Wiki lists. I also checked MIA.
Mine is missing, Nevarial Halfmoon. Its also the name of the topic.
Got 'em.
Tim got lost somewhere along the line as well.
Tamara is missing aswell.
Been added. It would be good too if you´ve recently been promoted to Grunt and have an approved profile in the Approved Profiles Awaiting Gruntship forums if either post here or simply send a PM to one the GMs. Make sure to include the characters name.
Jinque

Jinque
Rose is also missing.

Roselle 'Rose' McHalen
Pages: 1 2 3