Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Akkarian's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well.. im 16, im, relatively speaking new to RP as i've only be RPing about 3 years, im currently doing my GCSE's and hoping I pass (But this thing called WOW stops me revising), I try and be friendly and fun to be around. And thats about im, im sorta your average joe.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
England, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well... I saw it in a magazine to be honest and I liked to look of it, so I put it on my Chirstmas list and I was lucky enough that Great Father Winter brought me a copy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The fact you actully make sure people RP here, that instantly makes you better then any other server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I sorta play it as it comes, if my character is needed in some adventure then he'll go but if its quiet then im happy just to drink beers with some other charcters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my favorite race and class has the be the Tauren druid. When ever I imagined playing the game (Yep, im that sad, I imagine playing a game) I was always shapeshifting and being young I first went elf, and hated them, but when I tried horde I loved the big cow man, and ever since then, my main has always been a Tauren Druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Basicly to have fun, to have a general feeling of immersion that, on the normal RPing servers is broken by LoLers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the idea of respect towards other players and the advoidence of OOC drama, I also like the general, good will to all, feel that I got while reading the rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The silence was overwhelming. It spread around the thick trees, causing a feeling of dread to overwhelm all who heard it. Not that anyone was paying the silence much attention. Apart from the animals and demons that called the forest home there was little form of life, except a creature who sat alone by the water.
This creature was humanoid in form. It had two massive horns on its head that spread out wide and were completely black in colour. This was in contrast to his almost luminous white fur that covered his body. His eyes were closed and he remained utterly still. He seemed to be almost a statue, sitting by the water that reflected the moons light creating a painter's image that seemed to beautiful to be real. His eyes opened. He sensed something had entered the forest, something else humanoid in form. He noted to himself that he must avoid it and continued to mediate under the full moon.
((Not really a story per-say, but was the opening to a short story I was writing for a friend.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, except thank you for considering my Introduction.
There is something I would like to add here.

Namely, I've been rping with Akkarian for around 1,5-2 years on retail. I can only say he's a great roleplayer with a great personality. I've had plenty of good RP-moments with him and he would be an acquisition to this community. That is also the reason why I invited him to take a shot at this server.
Welcome to the server!