Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New site hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently in the process of transferring all files to a new host. Currently, the old host is using the database from the new host, and when I finally upload all the files to the new host, I'll be updating the DNS nameservers.
Therefore, if you're experiencing slow browsing, you're probably still using the old site and your cache hasn't been updated. It should be updated relatively soon automatically.

And as a side note, the address will remain the same to access the site (www.conquestofthehorde.com)
You can find out whether your DNS for the site is updated if you see my title as 'Administrative Overlord.' If it is, then hooray! You're being directed to the new host.
If it's still 'Super Administrator,' then just be patient! The changes are propagating throughout the interwebz still!

Edit: Also don't be surprised if you may keep switching between the hosts. Soon enough, the propagation of the updated nameserver will be done, so again, be patient.