Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Issidro's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm a young adult(18) male who has not roleplayed in almost a year, so I'm pretty rusty, even with my sentence wording. I have been roleplaying since the age of 14, with intermittent periods of breaks lasting a few months.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I was born here in the United States, and English is my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first played Starcraft, and as a present I was given Warcraft 3(because it was by the same company). The games were immediately appealing, especially the roleplaying maps. I had an interest in WoW since well before it was out, planning to roleplay with a couple close friends.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Not many private servers have roleplaying as a standard, so finding this server after a quick google search seemed too good. And truthfully, I could not find any other rp servers privately owned.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Character development is a favorite of mine, from forming relationships with odd individuals to fleshing out the character's history by telling stories on the spot(impromptu). But in the end, any rp is good rp.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human, as they allow for the greatest diversity that I seek. One of my favorite characters from retail is a 'spaniard' warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect small downtime and a good community, seeing as there is a questionnaire before even being allowed on the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
My favorite rule is respect, because without it there is a chance that not everyone involved is enjoying themselves, and that's the reason that we play-- to enjoy ourselves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Obeying Damug's orders, Gaduss the orc had scouted north with his patrol all day, reaching the southern edge of Duskwood by nightfall. He allowed no fires to be lit in the small camp set up at the outer tree fringe, The night passed uneventfully.
In the hour before dawn, the scouts broke camp and pressed on. They had not been traveling long when Gaduss gave a signal. Dropping flat in a patch of ferns, the orc patrol watched thier leader wriggle forward. Through the mist-wreathed tree trunks a silent figure moved, seeking shadows between small shafts of dawn light.
Gaduss unlooped from his belt a greased strangling noose fashioned from animal sinew. Winding it around both hands, he inched forward until he was shielded by an ash tree, directly in the traveler's path. Timing it just right, he leaped out behind the unwary creature and whipped the noose over his head and around his neck.
Rindle was fortunate in that it also looped over the stick he was carrying. In panic, he pushed outward with the piece of polished hardwood, preventing the sinew from biting into his windpipe.
Both orc and human went down, rolling over and over in the loam, kicking, swinging, and scratching at each other. The orcs broke cover and dashed to assist their officer, tearing the dighting duo apart. Seconds later the two were face to face, Gaduss smriking with the victory of having a new slave.
Rindle would make a fine prisoner.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Sorry for the abrupt ending, but I couldn't think of anything at the time to continue the story.
Welcome to the server! There aren't really any Spanish people in Azeroth, but I'm sure you'll have fun playing a Human anyway.