Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed a Wildhammer dwarf running around. What is required to make one? I am very interested in making unique/interesting characters.
It's just a special profile, because they're not the usual player dwarves. (Who're Bronzebeard clan.)
Which means you have to first send your profile to a GM for approval, then when they OK it you can put it up in the special profiles section for other GMs to judge.
Ah, another question before I go to bed.

I was told my Nelf Druid would loose his powers for simply spending seven+ years with humans. Can anyone explain why?
Nope, Theik. Mine only was special to see if it would fit, yup, they aren't special anymore.
Heroforgotten Wrote:Ah, another question before I go to bed.

I was told my Nelf Druid would loose his powers for simply spending seven+ years with humans. Can anyone explain why?

Complete bogus. A Druid could perhaps lose their powers if they stop serving the spirits of nature and willingly destroy forests or something, but they wouldn't suddenly lose their druidic powers by deciding to live somewhere else. Preserving nature in the Eastern Kingdoms or trying to cure Duskwood for example are perfectly valid reasons for a druid to be living with humans.
The two biggest things that make you lose Druidic powers are:

1) Using magic that isn't Druidic in origin. (I.E. Attempting any variation of Arcane magic)

2) Somehow going against the natural order of the world. (I.E. Killing uncorrupted creatures)