Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The info is invalid???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
okay, here's the deal, i have an accepted intro, i have a server account, i have 3.0.9 AND 3.1.1 i've tried both, i have the correct realmlist, i tried logging in; correct username and password.

BUT

it says The information you have entered is not valid. Please check the spelling of the account name and password. if you need help in retrieving a lost or stolen password, see [www.worldofwarcraft.com/loginsuppor] for more information.

and i know i did everything right. is there any reason why i can't log in??

I've read through any forum postings here that i thought would pertain but none have so please don't ask me to check the support forums, i did.

i just need a little bit of help here, did i do something wrong?? and how can i fix it??

i've been trying ALL day to log in, to no avail, what else can i do??
Wiki Wrote:Step 3: Once your introduction is posted, create a server account by clicking the *Game Account* link in the top-right corner of the forums. Keep in mind the login name and email must match your forum login and email (it's case-sensitive), and please ensure your password is alphanumeric to prevent any issues with logging in.
Note that if you've failed to follow the previous step (posting an introduction in the Introductions forum), you'll receive an error.
Could this be your problem?
no, my username/email was the same and my password contained 8 letters and 3 numbers only, i'm just so confused vv i'm sorry to be a bother, but my driving lesson was canceled today so i have nothing to do O.o
To be perfectly honest for about 2-3 days now I had the same problem as well. Everything was in order, both username and password were typed correctly but it wouldn't lead me to the character selection screen. But it usually worked after trying three times tops.
Sorry if that doesn't help though.
Something I suggested on your other topic:
Check your realmlist and check what it says there. Chances are it reverted itself, which sometimes happens when you open the launcher.
It -is- said that kazhera has the -correct- realmlist.
Theik Wrote:Something I suggested on your other topic:
Check your realmlist and check what it says there. Chances are it reverted itself, which sometimes happens when you open the launcher.

i don't use the launcher, i use wow.exe which bypasses the launcher and goes directly to the login screen, my realmlist is still the same

set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

it won't let me anywhere close to logging in because it says my account does not exist. i don't know why, but it won't accept my username and password vv.
kazhera Wrote:
Theik Wrote:Something I suggested on your other topic:

i don't use the launcher, i use wow.exe which bypasses the launcher and goes directly to the login screen, my realmlist is still the same

set realmlist coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

it won't let me anywhere close to logging in because it says my account does not exist. i don't know why, but it won't accept my username and password vv.

Well, what you can do for now is to just make a new account, and see if that works. If it does, just send a PM to Kretol asking him to delete your old account, I'm sure he'll understand. =)
okay, so just make a whole new forum account and everything?
kazhera Wrote:okay, so just make a whole new forum account and everything?

Wait, you only made a forum account? Then that's your problem.
To actually get ingame, you need a game account, which you can make from the top right of your screen, where it says: *Click Here to Create a Server Account* Wiki

If not, just make a new server account, try to log in on that one. If it works, have Kretol delete the old one.
Theik Wrote:
kazhera Wrote:okay, so just make a whole new forum account and everything?

Wait, you only made a forum account? Then that's your problem.
To actually get ingame, you need a game account, which you can make from the top right of your screen, where it says: *Click Here to Create a Server Account* Wiki

no i have a server account too, but it says i can't make a new server account because i already have one, so i thought you meant make a completely new account from scratch??
I would suggest against creating a whole new forum account seeing how the GM's will have to link your introduction somehow back to you on the new account.
Easiest thing to do is simply tell them of your problem and perhaps they can delete your game account for purposes re-creation.
oki, cool, thanks, but ummm, how do i get in touch with a gm?
I would try pm'ing them. They have the almost lime green colored names.
I don't think GMs can access accounts though. You'll most likely want Kretol for that.
Pages: 1 2