Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question Related to Banning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question that, until answered, reduces my ability to play on one of my characters.

If a player is banned, and your character is heavily involved with their character, what happens IC'ly to their character? Do they die suddenly of a heart attack or disappear or something of that nature?

EDIT: Reworded it
That's really up to personal preference. If player A leaves, it's up to them (or the people who used to RP with them) to decide what happened to the character. Got killed by angry kobolds for taking their candle? Eaten the wrong cookie? Just left on a long trip, never to return?
Alright. Does anyone know what happened to Kelibarcis' character Nicolai? Has something been agreed upon as to what happened to him?
He hasn't been banned at all.

He made a post saying he was taking a break somewhere. I'll try find it.
Maxwell Wrote:Alright. Does anyone know what happened to Kelibarcis' character Nicolai? Has something been agreed upon as to what happened to him?

He's banned.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=26&t=2123

And you just assume that they go missing-- absent forever.
Oh snap, well that's me proven wrong.
EDIT: Link says it all.
Yeah, I remember a long while back when Killichipmonk was banned, we just had his character go missing, and even did a little search party mission for him.