Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Devorse in WoW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My character Darious married a nelf named Kyrsi. However, I have not seen Kyrsi around at all. Would it be wrong for Darious to move on?
I've been in this situation before, I'd move on, because she's probably moved on. But without telling you.
Or she could just not have logged in for a while.
That's always a possiblilty. Heh, but it gets kind of boring after waiting too long, don't you think?
I wouldn't make any decisions without consulting her first. If she doesn't respond within two weeks, I'd tell you to move on, but if she comes back, don't expect a warm welcoming.
Love is like that....she's probably scared now to confront you, cause she left you suddenly. Give it a few months. She'll contact you, and perhaps say sorry or better yet, she'll come back to your arms. Patience, young lover.

....Totally blew my reply.

Seriously...have her killed by some orcs ICly. In case she comes back, say that you didnt find her body.
I don't know her forum name, all I know is that she used her brother's account because he allowed her to or something -.-

On another note, has anyone seen the belf Misjana around?
Well, the thing is...Then I would retcon the entire thing on the character, because...A) I wouldn't count on her/him coming back. B) I wouldn't have acknowledged her playing since she was "on her brother's account."
Quote:I wouldn't have acknowledged her playing since she was "on her brother's account."

I'd have to agree on that one.