Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Legendary Samsta =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)Hey whats up guys =) Samsta here, I'm 17 and a junior in highschool. I'm a rather laid back individual who enjoys a good story or two. For as long as I can remember, roleplaying on forums has been my thing. Then when I found WoW I practically died and gone to heaven =P After a while though, as with 90% I'd imagine of the people on here, WoW just lost its touch, not so much going on anymore. Just looking for a new community to join =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the good 'ol U S of A (USA) =P English of course =)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Ahhh, way back in 04 I spent the night at my friends place and was on his computer. I rolled a Night Elf Hunter, got him to level 5 and was hooked =)

What made you seek our server over others?:
WoW is dead, TBC (Tuberculosis of WoW) totally killed it. Wotlk ate the dead body and shit it back out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I'm an epic kind of guy. As fun as a nice drink at the bar may be, I'm all about destroying that legendary dragon and getting that green I worked oh so hard for =)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elfs/Blood Elfs Hunters. Elves have always intrigued me and had me going. Hunters with pets? Epic storyline anyone? It just leaves so much more room for when "how'd you get that pet?" =)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping this server to be as enthusiastic about RP'ing as I am. Looks good so far, just gotta get in and see if the book is as good as the cover =P

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Honestly, you had me at respect. Everything else after that is kinda common sense. To me, if you can't play a game, and show respect to others that just kind of reflects on the type of person you are in real life. Yeah it may just be a game, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you have a good demeanor in game, IRL you must be a great person =)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A shady, dark figure arises in the distance. As you focus in on it, you notice its torso, is tattered with various tidbits of its foes relinquished, hanging off in almost a trophy like mean, intimidating anyone who dare crosses its path. Curious, you slowly take cautious steps toward the individual in an attempt to make contact. You notice that it has its head tucked down as to avoid any contact with any persons whatsoever. You speak to the figure, asking "hey, are you all right?". Suddenly, its head cocks up almost instantaneously, it then charges toward you. Shocked, you watch as the figure charges you next to the speed of sound. In an attempt to flee you turn and start to sprint off as fast as possible. Suddenly, you feel a sharp acute pain in your lower back. As you look down you notice a sharp blade has penetrated through your chest. You drop to your knees, look up at the figure. Starting to blur out, you ask "why?". The figure replies, "I hate voices." Suddenly all light around you gets dim. You black out, dying in the woods from a critical wound. Never to be found...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, not really. Just wanna hop on the server and get into some action =) Looks great, been waiting a long time for some actual RP'ers out there. Hopefully I get accepted =)
Is that story representative of the character you plan on playing on the server?
nope =P Just made a quick story from the top of my mind. The outline said it was just to see your RP skills =P Dying in the woods is not something I plan on doing with my character....too much.
Death comes to everyone!

Heh, welcome to server!