Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vathalien aboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! To start off with I would like to give you my apologies for the username, it appears it mistakenly copied my username from Youtube, to this forum as well.. I have this auto-thing-thing which I cannot explain. Anyways. Is there a way it can be changed? Consider that, after you have read this!

-Why change it if I fail? *Wink*

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well I guess there really isn't that much to say, other than I am a huge-hearted person, stuffed with great emotions which I love to share with other people! - So I have successfully found a way to do that, throughout Roleplay! I have played World of Warcraft for 4 years in a row, but sold my account 3 months ago as the roleplay seemed to have gotten lost on the retail servers.. I therefore come to you!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I at the time being live in Denmark and I was born in Denmark!
I speak Danish of course, and then English, which is my favorite language, if speaking with voice and not text, I have the accent of a British-man, as I have had a LOT of friends from England, while playing World of Warcraft.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I heard about the game, come on, I was only 13, what did you expect me to?! *Smiles widely and jumps a bit* I wanted to be an Orc and jump around killing things!

What made you seek our server over others?:

Your server, so to speak, is a roleplaying server, which is dear to my heart so you're nr. 1 server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy it all! Everything! But if I have to put something over the other, which I assume I do.. I would say.. Romantic roleplay! And/or group roleplay! As in a clan - Team roleplay! One big family!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well.. As I have been playing Alliance (Don't kill me) for all the 4 World of Warcraft years, it happens to be a Human.
Reason: I have always prefered the more .. Realistic look, it had the impact on me that my roleplay seemed more...Real.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are primarily a great society with sweet people! And of course... Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like all of the rules and it does suit my case of Roleplaying needs! My two favorite rules are what you have named "Humility" and "Respect".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't know where to begin... My name is Leoth.
I was raised in the Old Town. I have never known my parents. My mother died the moment I was born, I was told. My father died only a couple of years later in war. So a Marshal was stead to take care of me.. His surname was McFlaw.
Maybe you know him?
"No." *said the rough Commander, with a cold voice, seeming rather dead, actually. As if he didn't care.*
Oh, okay.
Well I have spent time training with weapons ever since I was ten. McFlaw was so convinced that I would grow up to be a Marshal like him, if nothing greater - So he handled all of my weaponry training.
The reason why I am here, talking to you, is because I want to serve Stormwind. I have recently read a poster that mentioned how we are losing in the Alterac Valley. I want to do my share of th..
"A boy like you? You are only eighteen! What do you think the Alterac Valley is?! Huh?! It is nothing but BLOOD, I tell you. BLOOD." *The Commander gazes at Leoth, he is trying to scare him off.*
You obviously don't know what I am capable of - Do you? *Leoth rises up from his chair, standing in a firm position, grabbing a hold to his sword* I dare you to fight me.
*The Commander smiles at Leoth, still gazing at him, as if he was laughing with his eyes. The Commander rises from his chair, and grabs his sword.
Leoth takes his swing at the Commander, and the Commander blocks it with his shield*
"Is that all you can manage? So much for adequate precision, huh?! Where is your strength?! Stop me from blocking you!"
*Leoth kicks the Commanders shield away. He then slashes his sword down against his throat at a place where his helm does not cover. He stops - Right before the sword reaches his throat.
The guards behind the Commander grabs their swords and shields and gets into battle position, staring at Leoth, awaiting his next move. Leoth puts down his sword.*
Let me do my share.

A month later, Marshal McFlaw receives a letter.

"Dear Marshal McFlaw. As you probably already were told by Leoth, we accepted his request to join the forces in Alterac Valley. He fought bravely, he really did.

I am most dearly sorry to imply to you. Leoth is dead.
You may come to his funeral, as we managed to find his body in Alterac Valley.
The funeral is tomorrow. I really am dearly sorry.

Regards, Commander Lash."

A loud cry can be heard all over Stormwind.

"Noo!!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really! Other than I like your rules! Awesome rules. Thanks a lot for reading!

Edit Reason: Made it easier for reader to differ from Question to Answer. :)
I can't personally change your forum-name, but you can easily make a new forum account with a less offensive name and post another introduction.
That does not seem possible as my e-mail is already in use on this homepage now - I am not creating a new one. :(
Do you send your mom emails with such a name?
My e-mails name is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:D[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->.

Are you trying to insult me? :?

No, I never send my mom mails.

But I only have this 1 e-mail, and it is already in use for this "FUckFaceYou" account.

DoTs... i'll give you 3 guesses as to whats being damaged.
No my comment was more geared to why anyone would use a forum name as you have here.

Anyways, best bet is to drop a private message to the all seeing Kretol explain your situation. Then create a free Gmail account with the same prefix you have already used to avoid confusion(<!-- e --><a href="mailto:D[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->).
Resend the introduction you've already done under the new forum and email. I am sure he will delete your current "Expletive" one. No harm, no foul, and hopefully you will be more careful in your creation of posting ID's on the internet.
Changed! *cough*
Thanks a ton for this name change. Wow, you made my sisters and I laugh, lol.
Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoyed the name change.