Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Looking to Join!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a veteran World of Warcraft player, having played since release date, I am a dedicated RolePlayer and it is what I enjoy most about the game. I feel that RolePlaying is a much more mature approach at the game, and the useless PvP and yelling at each other seems a bit... Underage. As a long playing Roleplayer, I spend most of my time lurking here and there, just living a simple roleplay life; none of that crazy war against the scourge and what not business. I am a nice, intense player who is always looking to join massive roleplaying events.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born here in America, and my primary language is indeed English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Hm. I got into the Warcraft games awhile back. I fell in love with the fantasy and what Blizzard incorporated into the ancient time it takes place in. Thus, I of course bought the game on release date, and played ever since, originating on a roleplay server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
After reading over serveral different roleplay private servers, I have found this particular server to be very interesting. With the precaution of players (Thus having these introductions) intrigued me; I figured that this must be one of the best role playing communities out there if only fitting players are excepted. I of course want to join this server, for I am in need of a well off roleplaying server!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplay of many sorts! My absolute favorite is simple village roleplay. Just a nice community of, say small journeys, with little dangers here and there, or a simple town, where a large community lives in harmony. I am not a giant fan of huge, perilous quests, or army set events.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have three races I always use actually. And never anything else in most cases. I love playing as a Human or Dwarf male. Humans simply because of the civilized and intelligent way they seem to be; the dwarfs because talking in their accent is a huge part of roleplay. Most commonly I use a Human mage, only based around the fact that most of the Dalaran Magi were humans. The Dwarf I prefer a paladin. Although the dwarf race is somewhat of a "goofy" one, the paladin class helps balance it out to be more of a serious character. The other race and class I play is an Orc warrior. I love Orcs because it offers an escape from the civilized alliance to a more barbaric, ancient race. I choose warrior for this race because a brute orc is the best any orc can be in any fantasy.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting this server to have a wide range of roleplayers. Not only do I want to practice my roleplaying abilities, but I am always striving to experience others approach at roleplaying. I am looking forward to getting to know some people to have a great and fun time roleplaying with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me the most is the Tolerant rule. I absolutely cannot stand it when others mock, or put down other roleplayers for what ever reason, whether it be their gear, or the way they roleplay. I believe everyone's unique idea at roleplay is a huge thing in these communities.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Human Mage -- Donbrethos
"You ask of where I come from... I am ashamed of what I have become... I live in regret, doubt, and above all, guilt. I try to hide these characteristics as best I can. I try and stay light-hearted and happy. But it is all pointless. I shall tell you where I come from." "As a former member of the Dalaran Magi, I thought of my self a superior to all others. Even my mentors. For reasons unknown, hate grew inside me for all of them. Foolishly, thinking I was better than my fellow students and teachers, I abandoned my position as a Dalaran mage. I sought out more powerful magic, magic that those of the Kirin'tor would not understand. But as I said before, I was foolish. I wandered aimlessly for several years, possibly even a decade, trying to teach my self these 'magics'. But, of course, being such a new student at the art, I could not even think of such magic for a time. I am weak. How could I have ever thought I could gain access to more powerful magic than my mentors. I do not know. However, what I do know now, is that my studies are that of a simpler matter. I have thrown away my hateful habits, and am hoping to start anew."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All I have to say is Thank You!
Welcome to the server!