Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd just like to apologize for my recent behavior dealing with the channel(s) rules. I've made myself look like a complete idiot, and I feel awful. I was taking my anger out during in-game, and I apologize anyone that I have irritated and/or pissed off.

If you're unaware, I was being a complete idiot on my character Dagnar, and I should have been punished if a GM was present. I'd just like to start off with a clean slate from here, like a new beginning. I'll be completely mature now, unlike how I was during this week period.

Sorry,

David
We all make mistakes.

Glad to see you're owning up to it! :) Despite the fact I had no idea what happened, but I do not need to.
It would be better if you sent to some people you know you've irritated rather then the whole community. I think I can speak for everyone, we appreciate your kindness and forgive you, but you don't need to make it so public.
As I do agree with what you said, I'm not aware of everyone that I was 'yelling' at, I'm also unaware of their forum account, I apologize for a spam-ish topic.
Apologizing and avoiding is all we can do, and I'm glad some people realize that. So don't worry about it.
>.> *Should also probably apologize for her random outbursts.*

In other words, you're not the only one. Just blame it on me. :D
I blame myself, I probably made the server look like a trashy server to newcomers.
Guys, don't get so hard on yourself-- that's no fun. As long as you apologize and never intentionally do it again, you're fine.
No! Blame it on me! It's all myyy fault! <breaks down crying then bites Kayla> Learn how to speak Engli-- Common!

<3! ^.^
Piken Wrote:<breaks down crying then bites Kayla> Learn how to speak Engli-- Common!

O.o What did I-- Kayla do? *Is really confused... >.>*
Well, I just wanted to get my apology across. You may lock it, since it seems to have 'invited' spam into it.