Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Allow me to introduce myself...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello! I'm a gamer and overall mmorpg fiend. In most mmos, I don't really talk much until someone starts the conversation, probably because I'm just really concentrated on the nitty-gritty of the game, and most mmorpgs don't faciliate RP anyway, which is why I chose an explicitly RP server. :P

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Singapore, and my main language used is English. As a result of about ten years of education, I can speak English and Chinese, though my Chinese leaves much to be desired. Very much.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played through the trial in late 2006 after playing Warcraft 3 for a couple of years, then I went on to private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Apart from the rarity of actual RP private servers, I like the fact that you actually have to put in effort to show that you want to be on the server (introductions like these, for example). In any case, the retail RP servers I've been on were rather lax on the RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't have favourites when it comes to RP. Whatever sounds interesting works.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race: Night elves. They have a very long history and I've always been a lore nerd, plus even though they're supposed to be wiser than the other races, they're still vulnerable to the mistakes that the younger races might make. It makes them more real somehow.

As for class, I have to say warrior. I've always liked playing melee classes, and there can be many different jobs within the 'warrior' class. To me, versatility is pretty important.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just hope that this server would be a place where I can RP in any way that I want and can enjoy.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I've been through a lot of unpleasant incidents because the other player doesn't give much thought to the other player.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

She could feel them coming. The trees, the grass, the very voice of nature seemed to cry out as the accursed blight of the Scourge spread across the land, killing everything it touched to fuel the war machine of the undead. She had seen their army before, a sea of flesh and bone united by one malevolent will.

She was afraid, it was true. This was Azeroth's last stand - either the Archdruid's gambit worked, or the world would burn in the fires of the Legion. But she was determined. She had seen what the Scourge did to her comrades, and she was intent on stopping them with everything that she had, even if it meant giving her life away.

The low sound of a horn boomed out. The scouts had probably seen the undead marching towards the base. All around her was a flurry of activity as the remaining fighters made final preparations for the upcoming battle, most likely their last. As for her, she was already prepared. She had always been.

Finally, the order to attack was given. A cry escaped her lips as she hurtled into the fray.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

i've got nothin'
Oh! Nice!

Welcome to the server!