Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Brucil's Intro.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
First of all, Ill say this right away. Im a complete nerd, I love History and Old Mythology, especially Norse Mythology. Also, Im a horrible speller.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The US, and I speak English and some German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Out of recommendation of a friend, I have been playing for almost 4 years.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite type of RP is one that has alot of fighting, and some lore on the side. I also love it when there are more then five people RPing along with us. Also, I like any kind of RP that involves some sort of Religious background, for example Paladins going out to fight the scourage. Almost all the RP guilds that I have been in or have been made has had some sort of Religious background.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race would be either Undead or Humans. Because they are both fighting for survival against almost everyone. My favorite class is Paladins or Warriors because they are both a Melee class and you can have almost any kind of background story. Well, with Warriors at least.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a great RP experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity part. Mainly because when I tell people my real age they either A: Dont believe me or B: Are in shock at my age and level of Maturity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Brucil slowly sturred to his feet and looked around at the ruined buildings that surrounded him. He couldnt remeber what had happened, but everything was slowly coming back to him as he looked around. The bodies of hundreds of Undead lay about him, and scattered amongst them where the bodies of Humans, Dwarves and High Elfs. He slowly walked up to one of the bodies slumped up against a fountain in what looked like the town square, the body was beyond recoginition, but yet somehow he could tell who it was. Then it hit him, it was the body of his own son, who he had adopted into his family. He decided to leave the body behind and continue on, leaveing his son to certain damnation in Undeath. He continued on slowly, with his warhammer raised, ready to attack. He quickly turned the corner and saw a Human, who was wearing a white tabard with a red cross on it. The man was standing in front of another human who was on his knees begging for his life. In a quick flourish, the man with the White Tabard decapitated the other, turned and ran up to me and said "By the light, Brucil we though you where dead. You look confused, whats the matter?" I responded saying how I cant remeber a thing. "Oh well then, Im Aiforn one of your Knight Templars." after a quick pause he said that we should probably get out of the area, which I later learned was Andorhal. We kept ran out of the town and encountered another group of my Templars. They where in the worst shape imaginable. Their once glorious gold armor was now matted with blood and mud. Their tabards where cut up, and bloodstained. Almost everyone had a Bandage on them, one High Elf's head was completely wrapped in bandages, only leaving one eye for him to see out of.

I gathered my soldiers and we started ran out across a road and down into a ditch, where we could see a Scourage Cauldron. There where a few Scralet Crusade members that where grouped around a barn. They where putting a vailent last stand, but within minutes of spotting them they where slaughtered by the Scourage. Me and my men quickly formed a circle to discuss what to do. "Alright, we have to take out that Cauldron" I said. "What that's crazy, we will all get killed!" said one of the Templars. "Dosent matter, we have to stop the plague from spreading even more than it already is. Aiforn, you take five of our men and go to that barn and distract them. Ill take six and go rush the Cauldron when you have them Distracted. How many Archers do we have?" There was a long pause as everyone looked around, and finally the Elf with the Bandages said "Im the only one left". I swore under my breath, how could one archer provide cover for us? But, I quickly decided that it will be better than none. We started to move into our posistions. Aiforn and his men started to charge towards the Barn. It was one of the most Heroic things he had ever seen. They werent even stopping to fight the scourage. They where just sweeping with their weapons, killing anything that stood infront of them. The Elf quickly pulled out his bow and strung a arrow, realesed it and shocked Brucil. The arrow flew through the air, hitting a Acolate right between the eyes at 250 yards. I pulled out my Warhammer and let out a battlecry as I started to charge down the hill with my Templars backing me up. We where within spitting distance of the Cauldron when I was stopped dead in my tracks, I felt cold steel run through my stomach as I looked and saw a Death Knight starring me down. He was holding a small Rune Blade in one hand and a larger one in the other. The small one was sticking out of my stomach. The Death Knight turned the blade in my stomach, and then ripped it out.

I fell to my knees first, and then dropped face first into the mud of the field. I looked up and saw the Death Knight raising his larger Rune Blade for a killing blow, when his neck was ripped back and another Human, one he could not reconigze or for the matter not remeber, ripped the Death Knight's head back and stabbed a small dagger into the neck of the Death Knight. He then ran over and started dragging me off the Field of Battle. I watched my Knights form a killing circle around the Cauldron. They where fighting with renewed vigor, thinking their leader was dead. But slowly they began to tire and they where each slaughtered. But, he never saw Aiforn go down. Infact, he never even saw him near the Cauldron. My Heart sank as I slowly faded into unconsciousness....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
That isn't exactly a story. Would it be possible to write something that shows how you tell a story or RP?
Alright Fixed.
We don´t want you to tells us about your past experience but a story, a work of fiction, creative writing, shortstory or however you want to describe it.

You could for instance tell us about the event you mentioned above but through the eyes of your character or somesuch instead.
Yet again, fixed >.<
Welcome to the server.