Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Helix's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)-Well, to start off i wasn't much of a big time leveler. I really liked playing my actual character instead of raiding with my guild. I soon came to realize that I was in fact a PvP server and that I did not belong. So I looked at other servers in the list and found role playing. I have been in love with it ever since and I like to call it a hobby rather than a game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
United States of America

How did you get into Warcraft?:My brother wanted me to be a priest so he could level faster.

What made you seek our server over others?:-It's primary goal is for fun role playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern role play. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
-I honestly like group role playing because you are apart of something bigger than yourself. Plus its nice because someone is bound to say something leaving out any awkward moments.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:-Blood elf/Warlock. I like the blood elf race because of the scenario, the style, the language, and the ability to look really amazing. I enjoy warlock because its fun being able to control peoples lives. I love power.

What are your expectations of this server?:That there will be no tolerance for ruining role playing scenarios.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Maturity. I hate it when there are little immature kids playing. It is just a bother.
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Over the small town of Brill there was a group gathering of the horde to discuss of the problems the town had. They gathered in the small chapel. Angry discussions went about. Each person had their own idea to make the city a better place. Everything was at peace. Sort of. Miles away the scarlet crusade was assembling into a large force heading strait toward the small innocent town of brill. Scouts looked around as the ground started to shake. over the hill came hundreds of Scarlet crusaders. The scouts rang the warning bell. The meeting was over. The men quickly got their weapons. It was too late. fire rain down from the black sky's with ease burning everything down. archers shot down the refugees trying to escape the burning fire. The leader of the scarlet crusade told them to burn down everything, living or non living. From town to town there was word that brill was under attack. Hundreds of warriors came to aid the small town. Soon the moral of the crusade was broken and many tried to run away but where rounded up by Undercity guards and executed. The Horde surrounded the scarlet crusade and slowly took them out one by one. Brill has once again been saved by the efforts of the Horde.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Honestly I hope on playing sometime soon, Have not played in a while, also for a comment I had a bit of a hard time finding where to post this. But that can just be my own stupidity.
Welcome to the server!