Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Frankensmell's info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I guess I'm a stoic and moderate person OOC, I rarely take anyone's "side" in arguments, seeing there mostly OOC Drama - and the fewer flames to keep it up the better. I Really enjoy RPing controversial Characters, people that aren't good nor evil, or simply evil but in a Passive and hidden way - instead of parading in Goldshire boasting how I'm a EEEEVIL genius out to get the world :).

2.What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Poland, English isn't my first Language.

3.How did you get into Warcraft?:
Oh, well I always been a Warcraft buff, ever since I got my hands on Warcraft 1. ( Nerf Humans - orcs had it way too hard :< ) Also I was fascinated by Warcraft lore ever since I got my hands on "Day of the Dragon", and yearned for the MMO for a few harsh months - when the open beta hit, I signed on and haven't left since.

4.What made you seek our server over others?:
Well to be honest I was looking for those pleasures that global RP servers didn't provide - a filter againts people who don't give a rat's ass about RP ( there flooding all of the EU RP Servers ). Ans above all - the abiletie to play Non-playable races - no, not races like Titanr or Dragons etc - but for example a Dark Iron dwarf, or a High Elf, I aw a hefty slice of RP servers offering such "skin swaps" to enhance the RPing Experiance.

6.What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like spontaneous and unplanned RP, events give me a real kick in to - most of all I enjoy exploring old Azeroth Dungeons in groupes of friends and explore Key locations of Warcraft history.
I'll never forget that tingle when I entered Deadmines for the first time :)

7.What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Warriors - dwarfs are hearty and bluntly obvious, they don't go about fancy words and attempt to be quite sociopaths, but at the same time they can be very wise, and Ofcourse theres the Dark Iron dwarfs who by far have the best looking city's in the game.

8.What are your expectations of this server?:
Resourceful and a helpful GM team, which at the same time can easily relate to there players, but doesn't give hand outs or let breaking the rules slide. And of course- lots and lots of RP, weather event organized or simply expressing support for diverse ideas :), all in reasonable limits of course.

9.Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect . If we can't respect others, how can we expect others to respect us? This relates to the "Knowing when to quit Rule" on a extend, we can't personally assault someone OOCLy for there character's behavior - that just breeds drama.

10.Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Galgan was tiered of his shift, tiered of putting up with being issued constant help to the Discovery Cast - and above all tiered with General Angerforge, that son of a imp had them all take both day and night shifts in keeping a eye on the Slaves in the pits. as he exited the dank sulfuric pits he looked up at the ever red sky of the Gorge - the shriveled black trees still smothering and steaming after all these years, the ashed roasted husk of Southern Khaz'Modan. He Huffed a bit, the day wasn't as bad as it normally was, the steamsmiths wore assembling the Golems as usual - given the pleasure and privilege of working on a somewhat colder surface, he remembered the cold breeze of the days in Ironforge,, under the just rule of King Anvilmar... until "that" day...
Galgan shook his head quietly as he traveled down memory lain, he blinked and came back to his Senses as he looked down at the group of chained Slaves - gnolls, orcs, humans, dwarf... all toiling for meagerly food and all the brutality the Sons of ragnaros could serve them up. He cracked his whip a few times, yelling at them in the ancient language of Kalimag - the tongue of there Lord Ragnaros - a few of his colleagues cackled lowly. It was all just a show, most of them wore tiered and bored with this task like he was, it was simply there job to appear themselves to be enjoying this - just to show they won't hold back from whipping anyone in to submission or death.
Galgan sat down on the battered small stove, he contemplated for another brief moment escaping to those care-free simple days, all crossed between a Food break and whipping sessions - about 4 slaves wore beaten to death on his shift, one of which he had the honors of crushing the Blackrock Orc's skull under his Steel plated boot. Before he knew it the horns announced the change of Guard and Slaver Shifts, he stood up from his seat and pickup his shield, paved with the flaming rune of Ragnaros as he turned around and reentered the fiery depths of Blackrock mountain - as tradition demanded the changing shifts both stopped at the tomb of Forgewright to pay there respects, they didn't talked much they never did - socializing in tombs of ancients was considered to be inappropriate to say the least. As he and 8 other dwarfs followed the steps deeper and deeper - the reached the gates of there city... there home - Shadowforge city.
Welcome to the server! We don't allow players to be non-standard races, so there are no High Elves or Dark Irons here.