Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aztech's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I usually play as the Horde i get better RPs out of that faction.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend got me into it. Me being a former player/RPer of Warcraft III jumped aboard the bandwagon.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I like RPing better than doing raids all day or being instant-80 and PvPing all the time.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I Enjoy adventuring around Azeroth on some sort of quest me, and my friends think up.I also enjoy getting into trouble in taverns/inns.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't really pick out a favorite race or class. I enjoy them all, but if i had too Orc Warrior. They are gruff and badass. It feels like they could take anything thats coming to em'.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect people to actually RP and not spam around with 'LFG BLACK TEMPLE! DPS OR HEALER PL0X!'

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
None...Just Kiddin' the 'Respect' one.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
-Lionos smoothly walks into the chapel. Blood soaked corpses lay everywhere, and the moans of undead are heard in the undercroft- "Well, it seems i'm to late."Lionos Stated with a smirk on his face.. "Hello?!"A Voice cried from behind the Altar. -Lionos runs to the altar to find his master and trainer, Paladin Marros. "I thought you'd never come Lionos!" esclaimed Marros.
-Lionos Sighs- "I thought the undead would of wiped you all out by now. Looks like i'll have to finish the job..." Lionos said.
"W-what do you me-. -Before he could even finish his sentence Lionos plunged his new blade 'Deadburn' straight into Marros heart. -Lionos smoothly walks out of the chapel-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Do you have multiple servers? Or just one?
I hope to see you guys in-game!
That's not exactly a story... Can you give us one that can act as an example of how you write or RP?
Changed it.
Quote:Do you have multiple servers? Or just one?

To answer your question, there is only one server. It's redundant to have more then once server for RP with our player-base, as that would spread out the RP even further. It's flagged as RP/PvP in-case some want to do PvP battles or just some OOC fooling around at times, I do believe. Hopefully that answers your question.

Good luck! :)
Aztech Wrote:Changed it.
What he means is, you don't have to mention anything from retail, the story is like that you just now when you write your intro, show us an IC-written story about anything, any size. like:

"The orc was lying on the ground, around him stood the entire town curiously looking down upon him" and then continuing 'til it's over. It's not about telling a story about something that has happened like

"Oh yeah, me and my friends did that and then got all drunk and stuff"

(note that my stories are just drawn from the top of my head and are not serious in any way, and no, that last one is not directed at you)

:) Hope that clears it.
Ok, i think i got it this time...I hope so. Totally just made it up, but i think it's pretty cool.
You won't be able to make a Death Knight until you're a Grunt, but it's well written. Welcome to the server.