Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Phena's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hm, as a player… I am really slow at leveling anything. I don't use my talent points wisely sometimes. And I usually forget what I'm supposed to be doing. But in lazy times I love to hang out with other players. I always try to be helpful in dire battles, even if they are random but I won't steal.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America: English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was always curious about it then my friend let me play a bit of the retail server at her house.

What made you seek our server over others?:
While I was briefly reading the summary on Google the whole site was just shouting, “ROLEPLAY! TOTAL ROLEPLAY!! ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAY ROLEPLAY!!!” Perfect.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have actually never been in a RP server in WoW because I was always so nervous that I might mess up. But I do other types of RPing too. I always want hostile situations, violence, and devastating decisions.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf: Warlock. Shadow bolts man… The curses and afflictions are simple yet very fatal when used correctly. And Blood Elves are beautiful in everything. … I love Dread steeds.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I get a feeling that I will not be good enough because this is my first RPing in WoW. But the rules here are so very decent that maybe- definitely, I will be treated as I would treat others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The strict maturity rules. Finally I will get to see good grammar. When there is immaturity it ruins the moment then it becomes frustrating just thinking what would've happened.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the night of an unfamiliar lush forest with the full moon over-head, a night elf was running after a cloaked figure in dark red; it was a blood elf. The night elf would laugh every now and then while he would mischievously say, “C'mon miss lil' blood elf… I won't hurt ya!” The blood elf was running for her precious life and debated if she should yell for help, but she didn't recognize the area so she remained silent except for her hard pants and little gasps. The night elf was jumping after her and took his time while doing so for he wanted a game of some sort. The blood elf's glowing emerald eyes shone from under her hood as she glanced back for a mere moment and noticed that her pursuer had his bow out and aimed at her with one arrow. In a flash she felt a sharp sudden pain in her right calve then tripped on her next running step and rolled a few feet forward before coming to a stop. Her heart was pounding as her body was shaking fiercely, and tried to push herself up then back to her feet. But before she could even try a hand grasped tightly onto the back of her neck and raised her up where her feet couldn't reach the ground. The dark red hood she was wearing was pulled back then the night elf's face was right next to hers. “Such radiant hair- like dancing flames… And a nice tan-like touch for the soft skin…” he chuckled. “Well, time for us to head back and decide your fate.” It was dark…

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am still very new to WoW. So I won't get what some abbreviations mean often. And please help me if you have time in your hands, my fellow Horde then I shall forever be in your debt.
Don´t worry, we´ve all been new to both Warcraft, WoW and the server ourselves! Just ask and we´ll help you!

Welcome to the server!
[Image: 2v2d47q.png]

What the hell is this crap? Get it out of my introdu- Oh, it's a vouch!

Yeah, Phena's getting a vouch from Maulbane! Why? Well, she's friendly OOCly, helping people out when they need help (even though she's not a grunt) and generally being a good person out of character. She's not one who would spark drama or fights and has a sense of humor, which is good in my opinion! In vent she's just as good. IC is defnitely separated from OOC, and her characters like Faier and Phyllis are even more separated in personality. She also plays a really good Night Elf in my opinion, as I have RP'd with her Nelf multiple times and she does it well, better than most I would have to say. I also enjoy RP with her Human, who contrasts with her Elf in her personality, which is good.

Fighting? It has to happen, especially when a Forsaken and Night Elf bump (see: Ambush) into eachother on a road. Phena fights realistically when the need arises, using TrustRP and Rolls really well. If she gets hurt she takes it well, which of course is good! And, of course, doesn't metagame, powergame or godmode. She hasn't once invoked my Tauren-y wrath, which means she's doing something right!

All in all, Phena has everything sorted out. She can invent characters you can believe, does things realistically, has a good attitude and hasn't even asked for a vouch in all the time she's been here. all in all, because of this she deserves this vouch! So here it is.

-Maulbane, Your cuddly friendly Tauren buddy.

Also Kretol Roflstomped her kitty
Aw, Thankies! Sooooo much!! ... Teehee~
VOUCHED

Simply because Phena has improved her roleplaying skills by almost ten fold since I met her and I believe she deserves a reward for the following.
1. She is friendly.
2. She has improved her RP'ing skills.
3. Kretol roflstomped her tiger with an angry kodo.
/smack and awesome faec
Kretol loves my kitteh!
And thankies.
I'd like to give Phena her THIRD VOUCH!

Phena is a fun player to RP with ICly, and a fun person to know OOCly! I've rp'd with atleast three of her characters and I find all of their qualities and personalities unique and she has laced them with her own quiet and subtle style. OOCly she is always on ventrillo and willing to help people out and go to events even at the weirdest of times.

Phena also stood out to me because she never actually asked for a vouch from any of the people above and myself included, she was RP'ing just to RP and haveing fun while doing it, it goes to show that just because you do not have money and levels, it doesn't mean you can't RP with everyone!

So, thank you Phena for showing us what a good Peon should do, and for, hopefully soon, becoming another member of our community.
. . .
*squeeeee*
Thank you!
THANKIES