Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Greetings, this is my introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well, i have experience with a lot of mmorpgs out there, but when i start playing some random game, it quickly bores me. Over time i have realized that without any rp, the game itself is empty for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I come from Serbia, former Yugoslavia. Serbia is located in Europe, and my primary language is Serbian, my secondary language is English, im only 14 so its not perfect yet.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne started it all for me, after that i decided to try out the mmorpg World of Warcraft, but after some time i stopped playing . Hopefully im going to start playing it again on this server.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well i was searching for a role-play game with a perfect background, WoW was that game, then i searched Google, you camed up. Then when i saw the rules, the wiki and all the rest, i was happy that i found a place where i could finally enjoy rp.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay, group (because of the adventures), tavern (the place where the adventure can start, or end, also the place for enjoyment), fighting (adrenaline, roleplay where you can prove yourself), danger (no need to explain that).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ah, i have four favorites :
- Night Elves, Warrior ( race with a long history behind it).
- Humans, Paladin ( race that is holy and dark in the same time).
- Orcs, Shaman ( race that has people full of wisdom, and you can find people that are full of stupidity).
- Draenei, Paladin ( holy and pure race, misterious).

I like the other races too, actually im not sure what i like, it depends on the present moment.

What are your expectations of this server?:
With the introductions, i can see that when i get in (if i get accepted LOL) i will meet people that are intelligent, and serious about roleplay. I will be happy if i find myself in that company.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

-respect “Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you.”
Frank Barron

-maturity “Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.”
John MacNaughton

- tolerance “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it”
Evelyn Beatrice Hall.

- humility “To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them”
Charles de Montesquieu.

I agree with the other rules listed, but i dont have anything to say about them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Life leaves scars on all of us. I have suffered... As a young child i was taken away from my family...
i still remember them, i will never forget them...

One night, i woke up. I had somekind of nightmares... i couldn't explain it. I got up from my bed and went to the terrace, the moon was shining bright, it was beutifull.

At that time i was living in Auberdine, a strange place some people would say. Nevertheless it was my home, a home of a night elf child. My mother was allready dead and My father was a blacksmith. When i was ten, he forged me a blade, but before he gaved it too me he asked me a question :

- " My child, before you receive your gift i want to ask you something, how will you use it ? "
- " I will use it too defeat as many opponents as i can father ! "
- " You are still young.. and need to learn. Dont be foolish my son, dont, use this blade too bring good, not blood and death. Defend your beloved ones,the ones important to you... dont forget that, allways carry that in your heart. "
- " Yes.... father. "

And i did listen too him, practised, waited for the moment too prove myself, that i am capable of defending my beloved ones.
But that night .... i will always remember it.
As i had nightmares i couldnt sleep, so i went outside and i tought i heard a voice in the woods, i went too see what was happening. And there it was... my father being attacked by somekind of undead demonic creature. It... it ripped my fathers chest and killed him instantly... I screamed, i was furious and felt so much sadness at the same time... i started running at the demon, he saw me, it took him only one look too knock me down on the ground. I didnt know what just happened... i was helpless.

I woke up on the road, it was still night, and i didnt saw the demon so i headed back home... pictures of my dead father where still in my head... they will never vanish. When i returned home it was morning. I found my sister crying, weeping for our father. I said too her... that everything will be allright...

But she and i knew that it wouldnt be the same anymore...
We sold our house, and our paths where diffirent, i will meet her again one day.

But now i have my goal, im a demon hunter, i will not stop, i will not rest, till i hunt everyone of those cursed creatures.
For you my father... for your honor.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Well that was a part from my night elf character story, if you want i can add the stories from all the other characters, also place for my IC sister is opened if anyone wants it, pm me. All that i saw so far looks great. I hope i will see you guys in game :D
Hm, you should know that Demon hunters are a prestige class and only allowed for heroes and above to play, so you can´t have that kind of character here. Also, make sure to give the spelling and grammar guides a good read, they´re very helpful and is the place to look if you´re unsure about some spelling or such, you can find them both in the reviews section (which you can access through the index to the top left on your screen) and in the Articles and Guides forums!

Anyway, welcome to the server!
Ah, ok then im going to change the story, and thank you for the info, im going to work on my grammar. Im gona get going then :)