Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Anduin-introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well what can I say,I've always enjoyed mmos,especially wow since day 1.I'm a respectful and mature player,you won't see me talk gibberish.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Romania,my primary language is romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i've started playing at a friends house,when wow was launched in february(if memory serves me right).After that I began playing on retail on my own account and after I found about private servers I kept changing from retail to private and so on.

What made you seek our server over others?:
RP private servers are quite rare,to be honest I've seen 1-2 servers only and yours caught my eyes:)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest I like all kinds of roleplays,there's no speciffic one that I like most,I try to do a bit of everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human and favorite class is Paladin.I've liked paladins since warcraft 3 and they have the most detailed and appealing lore in warcraft.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly community with mature and respectful players,basicly a place to relax and rp after work:)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and mature attitude,I think these are the most important in creating a friendly environment for everyone

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a dark and quite night,the stench of undead was unbearable.I was leading a patrol of footmen on the outskirts of Scholomance.It seemed like one of those long nights when all you could think of is the coziness of your home,the comfort of your bed and the sweet touch of the woman you pledged eternal love to.And then it happened...It was the most fearsome screech I have ever heard,the ground began shaking.I grasped my sword tightly,unsheathed it and ordered the men to get in position and prepare for whatever vile creature was heading our way.It was getting closer and closer,the ground was shaking violently.The gargantuan creature emerged from the tree line,it's eyes glowing red from the moon light.I was shocked to realize that the creature was a abomination,I have heard about them but never faced one..The men broke the line and charged right into the creature,due to the high adrenaline rush or bravery,I will never know what determined them to act like that,foolishly.The creatures cleaver struck into them,smashing them to the ground,they were clearly overpowered.I have a hard time recalling what happened afterwards,the only things I remember are the creatures screech,the pain that knocked my unconscious and the sight of my beautiful wife,standing beside my bed,praying.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to add just one thing,I'm still new to role playing(please consider that and don't be too hard on me) also my english is not top notch,mainly because it's not my countries languange.Thank you all and hopefully I will see you ingame
Be sure to work on your grammar and spelling while you're here! Welcome to the server.