Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Artemis- Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I enjoy working in teams probably more than anything when gaming. I'd love to run through instances with people, and organize large scale celebrations and such. I like original Azeroth more than any of the locales in the expansions. I'd also like to protect areas with teams from the opposing faction.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

The United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

It started in middle school with Warcraft II, I played that daily and made maps to fight on with my neighbour. From there it went to Warcraft III, and WoW. I never got into Starcraft or Diablo, the worlds didn't grab me quite the way Warcraft's did.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Stringent filtering, Anti-Troll defenses, and a decent population.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I think most of it can get a little hammy, when characters go out of their way to all be dark, brooding heroes. I think things can be joked about in an RP setting. I guess the Shire is what I think of when I RP. The hobbits managed to have fun, and just relax most of the time.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Tricky, I think the human start location is the best in the game, just because of its connection to classical fantasy. But for races, I think Tauren are the best. I like the shamanistic nature of them, the mysticism. They seem to be the wisest. However this run I might play Alliance, I've only made Horde Characters.

What are your expectations of this server?:

A great community with organization and little down time and high pop.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I'd say the whole introduction process is a great idea. I think something like this should be implemented into the official forums, but that would be far too much to keep track of.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The wind seemed to scream from outside of the house, whistling through the window cracks, demanding attention. This house was not blessed. A loud pounding was heard at the door, a dark figure moved towards it, shivering violently and making sudden jerky movements. It stared at the door for a minute, and the pounding started once more. The door was kicked open and a man stepped in, leveling a blunderbuss at the figure.

"Take it slowly, ma'am. I'll be partin' with a few of yer precious treasures and be just along," with that the man opened his mouth to display a revolting smile, one with less teeth than holes.

The figure began coughing and choking, the man got closer and tapped her with his muzzle. "What's wrong with-".

Before he could even finish, he was sprayed with a thin mist of blood. "Is this..what in are you?".

The figure came into full view, her eyes sunken deep into her face and her jaw, which was split vertically and saturated in her own blood, clicked repeatedly in excitement. The little hair that she did possess came out in clumps as she lurched forward. The man closed his eyes and buried the muzzle of the gun into her stomach. The blast did little to stop her but it did place a large hole where her abdomen used to exist. She clasped her hand around his throat and removed the skin holding the tidal wave of blood and veins and commenced to gorge on his body, which came spilling out of the recent renovation of her stomach. A larger piece of his arm rolled out of the front door, and was scooped up by a plagued boar. The animal trotted down the road, arm in mouth and past a sign. Eastern Plaguelands was scratched into its face. The wind blew dust into the air, and the boar disappeared.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not in particular, I just would like to make a character and get to work!
Welcome to the server!