Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't Connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my account made. I've deleted the WTF and Cache file. I've changed the Realmlists to set realmlist
coth.game-host.org
set patchlist coth.game-host.org
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
But whenever i try to log in it says: Unable to Validate game version. This may be caused by file corruption or the interference of other program. Please visit Http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. ... eld=201031 for more information and possible solutions to this issue.

If anyone could help me i'd really appreciate it. I want to play this server alot, but this is just baffling me...
I think I had that problem when I first made my account. I had to make a copy of my original realmlist in the end and delete it as it was getting confused between the european realm and CotH.
What version are you currently on?
I've got Burning Crusade. Me, and my brother have an account for each of us, and my brother got Lich King :(
I recommend getting Lich King, legally of course, but I'm pretty sure you can play without Lich King, if anyone can confirm that I'd be grateful.
I suggest getting Lich King, however you want to. ;-P

And yes, you can play without the Lich King but then you need to request a change of [something] from Kretol, I suggest sending him a PM about it.

However, make sure that you´re on Patch 3.0.8a or 3.0.9 otherwise it probably won´t work.
How do i see what patch i'm on?
When you start up World of Warcraft, look into the lower left hand corner.

Edit: Here, download this. It's "InstallWoW" which you can download, legally, from World of Warcraft's official website. It allows you to install any of the World of Warcraft's, that way you'll be able to get Lich King. (If this against rules by any means, please remove this from my post)
Well that may be it i'm on 3.0.1
Aye, you'll need to patch up to 3.0.9.