Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The introduction of Dre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya "Conquest of the Horde". My name's Dre(or rather you will know me as such ^^), I'm a WoW retail player who happens to enjoy Roleplaying quite alot, I would like to join your realm to check it out, get to know people, interact and so on and so forth. I'm a social person and I like joking around. I'm a highschool student (not exactly highschool, but I'm not sure what it's called in english). I'm from Denmark, therefor speak Danish, though sometimes I believe my english bieng better then my native tounge. Anyways, hope I can be joining you guys for some fun.

I got into WoW some years ago when I bought the game Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. The story of the game got me so spellbound I had to get the expansion. This later then again led to me buying WoW when it came out, I really enjoyed playing the game, getting some good online memories.

I stumbled upon this site one day as i searched for WoW RP servers, was originally looking for a vanilla WoW server when this caught my eye. "An RP private server? now that's not something you see everyday" was my first reaction, but after reading on your site and wiki page most of it seemed fairly well put. Organasation, all races talking common/orcish (makes alot of sense), and the "special" classes. So I thought I'd check it out, and then all of a sudden I found myself writing this

As for the type of roleplay I enjoy the most, would the tribal society of the Horde, the more "feral" or "savage" life style has always entertained me quite alot, I also like interacting with the opposit faction, wether hostile or friendly. I like most kinds of Roleplaying, apart from godmoting, mary-sue's and *fakes some coughs lightly while saying it* the retardation of most Silvermoon inn RP'ers on retail server

My favorite class/race is kinda hard for me to choose, I like all races and classes, some appeal to me more playwise but that's it. Though I tend to either play, troll, orc or undead. Even then the Forsaken only get a run rarely. Most of my Roleplaying has been as either hunter or shaman, the wilds and animals have always interrested me, leading me to pursue a career as a zoologist, I've roleplayed Witch doctor, shadow hunter, scout, wanderer, hermit, mercenary, bandit. Can't recall all the things right here ^^,

Favorite rules of this server
I quote the following:

1. All PvP encounters MUST be RPed up to the point of violence. This means no stealth-Ambush someone who you haven't RPed with, this means no just attacking someone after they say hello. You must have a reason to kill someone, and RP must have occurred immediately before-hand.

2. Corpse-camping is NEVER permissible. NEVER. From now on, if I see anyone doing this sort of behavior, it is an insta-ban. No question asked. No chance of coming back. This behavior is deplorable.

3. The rules on guard/NPC abuse still applies. If you're Horde, you shouldn't be attacking people and lurking in Stormwind, it's a huge city full of guards and you'll get killed. The same is true for Alliance in Orgrimmar, or similar.
(I enjoyed PvP before battlegrounds became a mixed realm thing and I liked the world pvp aswell)

Time to tell a story (I'm following your guidelines abit)
It had been a long week, Dre had tracked the Tigress for days. His state was weakened as a fact of him not having eaten for several days. He had to get this over with, if not he couldn't show his face around Grom'gol anymore. Dre was only a few yards from the Tigress, If she noticed him and attacked it would be all over for Dre. He would become an outcast, shunned by the other hunters. No! he had to claim this kill as his own, Dre looked towards the sky, light shimmered through the majestic palm trees of Stranglethorn vale. The green mixing with the bit of light that came through gave his green skin a good disguise in the tight undergrowth of the jungle.
Dre turned his attention back at the Tigress, she stood on a cliff, an ancient cliff, it seemed unstable. Dre saw this as a good thing, if he could get to the side of the Tigress she could fall to her death, making it easier to claim her fur. The troll sneaked abit further to the left, he took his spear and held it tightly in his hand, taking aim. All he needed was the right moment, just a second where she would look to the left, With the sun at his back that could make the downfall of the Tigress. She turned her head away from the sun. Dre threw his spear of all his force. it drove a long way into her side, she stumbled back and forth, fell from the cliff, a deep bump could be heard as she landed on the ground. Dre smiled cunningly, it was time to claim his price
Welcome to the server!