Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: extremely confused at patch version...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your tutorial says we are at 3.0.3, so I took the misery to uninstall all back to 3.0.3.

And now I come here I note people are talking of 3.0.8

Just what version is it running right now? Because I tried both and it gives me a wrong version error. And yes I changed the .wtf.
The server's currently at 3.0.8.

They really ought to update that. XD

But aye, either 3.0.8 or 3.0.9.
it still doesn't work and tells me wrong version or file corruption, something along those lines.
Make sure your on 3.0.8a or 3.0.9 and your realmlist is correct.
I know I've seen people say that they saw some post saying we were at 3.0.3, but I still haven't been able to find this post. Where did you see it, so I can update it?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Under the server account creation process, right? Heh. Updated.
I downloaded the .0.8a but I dont know how to install it, it gives me a zip file with a folder in it.
EDIT: I now have installed .0.8a, but it says I must install Lych King, else it won't allow me to play. What do I do? d
I'm a bit desperate. Should I also install Burning Crusade AND Lich King? I thought they came with the patch >< dumb me
You can install WotLK and TBC, or you could send a PM to Kretol requesting your account to be set to TBC or Vanilla.