Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sleipnirs Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am myself a relatively experienced role player having played a lot of table top RPGs i.e dungeons and dragons,shadowrun,dragon quest etc. Im a pretty friendly person in that I dont often run into people that I genuinely dislike or dislike me (I hope)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in New Zealand (Its this small rock in the pacific,were the ones that own Australia)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Was given Warcraft 3 by a friend quite a few years ago and so of course had to try WoW considering the popularity of it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was a name that came up a couple of times in my search for a good roleplaying servers considering the blizzard roleplayer servers are a joke

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Small Intimate groups (3-5) with an emphasis on outdoors adventuring particularly in forested areas teeming with wildlife another thing which I've always loved is(in character of course)drama/disagreements within the party for example the magic hating barbarian discovering the mead hes drinking was an illusion given to him by the gnomish illusionist and the chaos that ensues

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A Night-Elvern druid most likely mostly because of the mystique behind night-elves being an ancient,wise,nocturnal race living in the forests mostly unknown but wielding great power. Also I have always been drawn to nature based classes like druids and rangers and classes that are more diverse and have strength in more than one style i.e Magic/Strength hybrid characters etc

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it will provide a solid fun experience and minimize the boring experiences of running into somebody grinding levels in the forests who refuses to actually talk to someone else (I thought it was a mulitplayer game...).Also to find a talkative friendly community that isn't level and grind obsessed as I believe the early levels can be just as fun as the upper levels at times

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The opposition to powergaming specifically as it tends to breed a lot of Identical characters and stops alot of diversity in classes that aren't necessarily the most powerful but maybe more interesting etc

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Vakten Silverthorn called a silence amongst his allies, as they're bickering and argument broke down to quiet murmur he took to the stage holding there full attention.

As The Arch Druid of the order of the silver talon Vakten knew something had to be done as war drew itself closer and closer to these most hallowed lands and the most dangerous animal of all - Man,drew closer and closer each passing night.He had already destroyed many of the nearby forests in his mad lust for power and an innate desire for destruction and death,many of the trees slain older than man himself for such disrespect to the world around him a warning was in order...

As he uttered the final word of his,most moving speech the the Circle of the Silver Talon echoed with applause.and one sure thing understood,tonight nature herself shall strike back!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
umm......accept me and ill be your best friend?
I can't do this officially, seeing as I'm not a GM or anything, but...

ManIhopeyougetontotheserver, Welcome!

I herd u liek Night Elves... and grammar!
liekomgIhopeIgetontheservertoo!

but yeah,thanks I try with the grammar and yeah night elves are pretty awesome, theyre like drow but less evil and likely to kill everyone they meet
Welcome to the server!