Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: An application by me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm not that special, just your average player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Finland, Finnish obviously beside English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through Diablo II and Warcraft III mostly.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend kept bugging me about it so I decided to try it out of curiosity, and for the RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Varies and depends on my character or mood.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead and rogue, I like being sneaky or invisible, and undead has been my favorite race since Warcraft III.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not high nor low.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional. Show respect to your fellow players, regardless of their faction or affiliation. We are all playing this game to enjoy it, and being rude or disrespectful to another player does not enhance anyone's enjoyment. If it enhances your own enjoyment, you undoubtedly do not belong on this server. Being respectful is easy enough if you think about it. Even players that you dislike or seem unable to get along with can be treated with respect. When all else fails, the IGNORE filter is in place for a reason. (Would have to be that)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!
There have been rumors of a man, rumors of a man whose heart is colder than the very glaciers of Northrend, rumors of a man whose nerves are made of steel. A man who does not fear the dark, but embraces and becomes it. A man who shows no mercy or remorse. A man who is just an empty shell, created to kill, pillage, and destroy all obstacles in his way. Who might he be? That's for another day.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Did you really have to force me to write a horrible "story" like that? D:
We had to have you write -something- original to make sure you had good grammar. Welcome to the server.