Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DeBinders Information.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I've played at Argent Dawn EU.
And had really fun there, and.. play sometimes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Sweden, in Europe, y'know.
I talk Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well first of all, my friend Victor, and his friend Christopher started playing WoW.
I wanted to play too, so i started, simple.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, i was searching for.. roleplaying, because i really like it, and .. i'm used to it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Well, i prefer.. when you're in a tavern, just sit down and relax talk with new people.
Be with some friends, walk around in the quiet Ashenvale, aye?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I .. like Night elf, druid/rogue.
Well, Night elf because, they're.. friendly in a natural way and of course, their abilities, speed and strength, it helps you on a way.
Druid, because their.. natural, friends with the nature.
Rogue, because.. it fits the character.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect of this server, to meet alot of new people, that are.. nice to talk with, and are mature.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Maturity, its important, helps you and people around.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( Hmm.. "Sigh" I'm so so sorry, but i got no idea what to write about. I'll give it a shot.))
Nin'que walks down the doorstep, smiles and looks around, the tavern is emepty, just a old man at the other side of the room.
She slowly walks to him, no need to rush, and asks the man.
- Ehrm, got any soup? With a broad smile, for nothing tough.
The old man looks up, shocked.
- Oh, yes we do have soup, sit down and i get you some.
She walks quietly, to a table, with four chairs, she sits down at one of them, confortable.
Yawns a little, and then plays easyly with her fingers, thinking about a fresh soup.
After a while, the man comes with the soup, he places it infront of her.
- Thank you, sir.
He reaches out his hand, waiting for something.
She grins easyly, and then takes up five silver coins, and then places them in his hand.
-Thank you, miss.
And then he walks away.
She yawns again, louder this time, but her yawn isin't so long, somehow the bowl tripped, and the soup followed with of course.
The bowl smashed into the floor, with a pile of wet, still not.. warm soup, suddenly the bowl moved, she looked closer, and lifted the bowl up, a mouse runned quickly away, she sighs and places the bowl at the table, gets up from the chair, and walks out of the tavern, mumbeling.

- What a pig's Tavern.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to the server.