Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My (Volkie's) Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing World of Warcraft since it first started and continue to play. I've been role playing before the game came out, so I am not that new to it. I -always- try to use proper grammar. I hardly ever insult others. I usually play a lot when I am not hanging out with my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, I come from Russia, but my primary language is English. I speak some Russian and German though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I always loved RPGs' and saw the game having beta testing, so I signed up and since then I've been playing it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I am really into Role Play and this server looks strict on it! I enjoy that. Along with not many RP servers out there arn't that well so I thought I could give this one a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like any kind of Roleplay EXCEPT "kingdom" or "roles". I've been in Roleplay that people chose a role just for -that- RP; they had no stories for their characters at all and were rather immature.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd say I love Taurens' and Warlocks. Taurens' are relatives to cows and I really do love cows! Warlocks are evil-ish and have minions and steal life, kinda Necromancer like.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations: Good community, mature members, GOOD RP and an overall fun time!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am not sure if this is counted by a rule or not, but I love the fact that you require an introduction!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Zelis and Anaroin

Zelis and Anaroin are necromantic sisters of the undead.
Zelis is the older sister died at the age of 103 (Now is 133) and Anaroin the younger sister died at the age of 90 (Now is 120).
Her and Anaroin were old warlocks who dabbled in necromancery(They were acolytes), but never got that far.
So, while they were studying their books, the forsaken plague was just becoming known and the two sisters got excited. At a shrine, they captured a
sample of the plague and kill themselves, the plague consumed them and they became forsaken.
Zelis and Anaroin started to work for The Scourge and became High Necromancer's, the top rank for necromancy.
After The Scourge was basically destroyed, they went back to The Horde, easily excepted back.
One thing significant about the sisters is that they feed on beauty and youth of Humans (some times Night Elves).

Zelis, the older sister, was always a lot meaner then Anaroin, but Zelis was a lot more smarter.
Zelis was abused as a child until the age of 13, when her sister was born. The two were always close, but they bicker a bit once in awhile.
The first Warlock in the family she was, and it inspired her sister to join her. The both were very strong in the class.
Zelis being more of an afflictionist and Anaroin being more of a demonologist. The two sisters were swell in combat against most.
Once Zelis died, she became more evil and mad in the head, creating bombs and what not.
She is VERY protective of her sister and tries her hardest to protect her, knowing that minions/demons can't do everything.

Anaroin, the younger sister, was always a lot nicer and caring then Zelis, but Anaroin was stronger.
Zelis grew up in the footsteps of Zelis, but it wasn't a bad thing. She wanted to be just like her sister, and they became very close.
Her sister was a big insperation in all that she did.
Anaroin is sweet, nice and caring. She doesn't like hurting others and will only defend herself, not start a fight.
She depends mostly on her minions/demons to keep her safe, she loves them all dearly.

The two are hardly seen without each other, once in awhile they might be wondering off while the other is asleep.
((They are my 2 characters :) ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope.
So those two are the kinds of characters you'd be playing on the server?
Well, those are 2 of my about...4 usual characters. My others are Mila Misttotem, a Shaman, Volkava Moonglow, A Warlock (Not evil though). I usually keep my RP open, but I thought I should put out my 2 characters that have the most thought out story.
You seem like a good person and you have good grammar for a non-native speaker, so I'll let you know that neither of those characters would be allowed on the server as their stories are right now. Welcome to the server! I'd suggest you look at what we have allowed (On the Wiki under Character Profiles) and read some of the stuff about character creation. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.