Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cashel's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

-I'm a 17 year-old male role player with long blonde flowing hair and deep blue eyes. Well actually i don't have blue eyes and my hair isn't that long, but I'm basically your average player, i mostly play WoW and a few other PC games (sins of a solar emipire, fallout, dawn of war). I enjoy watching anime and reading comics (most likely why i was attracted to the now dead aniwow rp server). I run track, play Frisbee, and build computers when ever i get a chance to.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

-I hail from the village of Pittsburgh PA, United States of America. My primary language is l33t, errr, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

-When i was in 7th grade (about four years ago), my friend got WoW and all he would do is talk my other friend into getting it. I had read a few fantasy stories at the time and liked the basic principle. I thought, "Hell, why not give it a try?" I ended up buying it and played with my one friend on Cenarius (US). We had a few other real life friends join us and we ended up moving to Thrall (US) after our guild disbanded.

What made you seek our server over others?:

-My old server, Aninetwork, formerly known as Aniwow, just recently closed its server. I basically cant function without some RP no and again so I clusty'd (better then google as a search engine) "Best free rp wow servers" and saw this on the front page, clicked on it and read about your server and kinda fell in love with it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

-It really depends on the mood I'm in. I enjoy crowds (about 4 players i'd say) and tavern roleplay (but of course with lots of drama and trouble brewing from another guild that has hatched a plan to take over all of Silvermoon!). But ill RP pretty much anywhere as long as there are some people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

-I enjoy Human Paladins mostly because that was my first ever character type i created in WoW. I soon fell in love with their lore and background stories (Blizzard is wrong when they say Forsaken have suffered the most, paladins had to watch their loved ones die from the plague while they remained unaffected!).

-I also enjoy playing Orc Shamans, that is what i will most likely create here. My best friend has an Orc Shaman and i'd always used to joke about them and how his shaman was a "n00b" until i played one and thought they were a pretty sweet combination.

What are your expectations of this server?:

-Quality RP, no godmoding, no Mary Janes i think their called (characters who can do everything), and RP going on pretty much at anytime of day.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

-I actually really like how you can reach level 80 not by killing as much mobs as much as possible, but by RPing well. I really like this aspect and was just telling a friend how sweet it is that you can level up by RPing. I also some what enjoy the application, it leaves RP haters out of the RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

-This is part of a story I'm writing for my English class, it needs to be a war story but i haven't really got into that part yet:

He ran with all his might. He had never run faster in his whole life. He dared not look back to see army and all his friends caught in a torrent of death. It had been two days since all the mages of the Academy were forced to march to the front and aid Stormwind's finest. Cashel was never one for fighting, that's why he enrolled in the academy in the first place, to get away from the war. There were others who would die for him. But now it was all real, he ran until he collapsed on the hard ground.

Blood and guts were everywhere; he could smell the singed flesh all around him. Somehow he had gathered enough courage and strength to cast a flamestrike spell on the scourge rushing towards him. He froze with the fear of death rushing towards him, ready to engulf his entire being. He look down, his pants were covered with piss, when he looked up again a young paladin had fought his way in between him and the oncoming scourge forces. The paladin turned and said to him, “Hurry up lad! We need more mages on the left flank before we are overrun.” The paladin then rushed into the swarm of undead, fighting like the holy warriors they were trained to be. He could do nothing but just stare and watch the paladin die as more scourge rushed to aid their fellow comrades. He tried to run as a scourge gargoyle swooped down and picked him up, he couldn't move, he screamed has the gargoyle's talons ripped into his shoulders ripping the flesh off of his bones. He passed out from the pain. When he awoke he was hundreds of feet above the battle field, he could see everything, and his side was losing, badly. He started to whimper, he didn't want this, no he never wanted to be at war! He just wanted to be home! Then the gargoyle dropped him to the hungry undead below.

He awoke with a start. “Where am I?” he looked around the room, there was a fire going to the side of the room, his wounds were dressed and a pair of clothes were laid out on the bed next to him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

-I enjoy RPing as a simple tradesmen or scholar.
-I'm very very very good looking.
-I don't really believe in RP vampires, Ill RP with them if no one else is around.
-I've RPed on Aniwow/Aninetwork, some on retail, Underworld, and Dominion WoW
-Whats the best color?
Welcome to the server!