Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Velirine introudction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am 19 (Female) and it's been two years playing both private/retail wow. I'm usually at work/school during mornings and I'm pretty much on wow afterwards. Lots of peoplpe say I have a lot knowledge on variety of stuff and I can/I'll try to help out with anything that's in my reach. I'm pretty aggressive on getting to know otheres (not in a bad way) and I rarely get mad unless it's something important.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I've been to a lot of places, because of my dad's work. I'm orginally from Toronto, Canada. My primary language is English, and I know a bit of Chinese, and French. Right now im back in Toronto, enjoying my life.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Two years ago, while I was still in highscool, I was forced by my friends to play World of Warcraft (not peer presure, forced +.+). I was never really into mmorpgs, since I rarely played any games before. The more I learned how to play, and seeing myself leveling up closer closer to the top, before I knew it, I was addicted to the game. I had to quit for few months because of college preparations, but since college life is fine, loads of free time, I'm back to play again.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I used to play in a server called Aniwow. That was the first time I was introducted to role playing in WoW.
I liked it a lot, because instead of the on-going hunting, raiding, and questing, it had a different kind of "fun."
After a while, the rp system there got messed up (people started godmodding and stuff), so I searched Rp servers online, and this was the only one with "serious rping" that I could find.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My character before was a female war veteran working in Taverns (sick of the bloodsheds and cries of death). But as they say, old habits die hard, she will constaly get into situations that reminds of her past and therfore soon goes out to finish the path that she's chosen.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Warlock. My first class ever was warlock even though the race was orc. I've played warlock for two years, and I've completely fell in love with it. Why? Even though for a beginnger like me, leveing was hard. The days of leveling untill 60, 70, and 73 (didn't reach 80 T.T) was painful. I needed a lot of patience, and constant refill of coffee to stay up. But when I Pvped and earned gears during raids, I felt great! I felt even better not earning anything but ended up helping the party. I can't describe in words, why I keep choosing Warlock. I've tried many other classes in instant max level private servers, but they just aren't "comfortable" to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I've read the forums, I'm confidently sure that this server is mannered and a serious rp server.
So I expect nothing more than that. I would like to enjoy rping and have fun with others.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really liked all of them because they bascially means "our server is a well mannered rp server." But if I had to pick one out, I would say Godmodding. I really had a hard time during other server rp because they kept godmodding. I'm glad it is strictly viewed here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Taine, a young 18 year old boy, who's a student in a American private school in Taiwan, was as similar as the other boys in his environment. He had many friends, enjoyed sports, average looking, and even dated a few girls. But, little did he know, his life would turn 180 degrees on that very day…

June 13 2008 15:35pm
It was a usual Friday after school and Taine decided to head home early. It wasn't his usual routine. He would usually stay amongst his friends to play basketball or just relax, but today he planned to sleep like a log.
As he walked on the alley right next to his school while mesmerized by the thought of a long night sleep, he almost fell unbalanced from a gentle push on his shoulders.

“What the….?”

As he turned back with a look of annoyance, there stood a young teenage girl who you'd only see on Anime's or Mangas because she was cute, smart, well-mannered, and even an outstanding cook! She's the one many guys would have wet dreams about just because she had the curves. And she was standing before him.
He wasn't surprised, because he already got to know her during his U.S history class. Out of all the males who were tempted to be with her, he was the one assigned as her partner for the 1800s timeline project, which went fairly smooth.

They would greet each other in the hallways, and eventually got each other's emails and cell phone numbers, which caused some misunderstanding towards others. But he talked his way through the rumors and clarified that she is just a “friend.”

“Yes..just a friend”

She pushed him again, this time with more force.
“What you mumbling about? And how come you aren't at school?” said Ashley
“Well I felt like resting for today…need to save some energy for summer. How bout you? I thought you live downtown?”
“I-I…um…”
She was hesitating for words

“Well?” Taine questioned
“W-well it's non of you business..!” She replied
“C'mon we are friends! Or is it something important…perhaps meeting someone secretly?”
“Just friends huh?” as she said that under her breath, dark clouds surrounded her face.
“What you say?”
“NOTHING…STUPID!” she pushes him back and runs off.

He stood there confused. Half amused with her unusual attitude, and half surprised that she would actually yell at him.
Regaining his conscious and afraid of any other “unusual” incidents, he hurriedly sprinted back home.
He thought something was weird about today, but he never knew about the horror that awaited him in his house.

“I'm home!” as he opened the front door, he stood there looking at an empty space…which happened to be the living room.

“Wha….?”

Shocked and confused, he ran around the house but finding nothing except boxes in his room.

“What the hell is happening…”

He calmed down and closed the front door.
As the door closed, a white note was helplessly lying on his feet.

Look inside your drawers.
`
He ran towards his room and quickly opened the drawers, finding nothing but a letter and a thick envelope.
He picked up the letter and started reading it.

“Dear son,

You've probably found out that the house is empty by now!
Yes, we are gone and as you are reading this, we've probably arrived in the states.
Do not worry son, we've prepared everything for you.
You'll be going back to Korea since you can't stay here by yourself.
Don't worry about highschool, there's a test you can take to get the diploma.
Sorry for being so sudden. Oh yeah, your sister is coming with us also.
We left you a bank account, a bit of money, and a plane ticket.
Make up with your friends and prepare for flight on Sunday.

Love, your Parents”

He looked inside the envelope, there was the plane ticket on top, a bank book underneath it, and around 20 thousand NT.
“Seriously…what kind of parents are they…” He sighs

A few minutes later
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?!?!?”

The boxes his “lovely and caring” parents packed for him was empty, except the small portion of clothes packed in the carrier.
With the money he have, the empty boxes, and his empty surrounding…He had no idea what to do.

KNOCK KNOCK

Hoping that it was someone he knew, Taine ran towards the door and opened it, only finding a stranger standing before him.

“Um…are you Mr. K? Says the stranger
“Yes…and you are?”
“Oh forgive my rudeness, I am from the real estate agency, and I'm here to tell you that you're parents already sold this house. You have only till today to get out” stated the Stranger.
“That's…great…thanks for the information.”

Taine closed the door. He was confused and furious, knowing that his life would change forever. He thought of his friends, the memories he had, and the local Chinese food…yes he loved them.
Not knowing what he's supposed to do, he packed the remaining of his property in the carrier and stepped out of the place he once called home..

“I need a survive till Sunday.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm pretty much satisfied with the infromation given in the forums but I would still like to clarify: Do I get to choose whaterver job/life I take in the server?
Welcome to the server! You can choose what you want your character to do, but we do have certain limitations on the race you can play and the classes you're allowed to be (I.E. It's bad to be a Demon Hunter or a Goblin).