Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shadow's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am a 16 year old girl, friendly and loyal.
I have always loved RP with people that knows how to. I am polite and trustworthy.
When I was younger I used to write stories about roleplay, and it was very funny. People liked my stories and said I could have been an author if I'd been older. But I quitted writing stories after my arm broke. Then I started looking for Roleplaying games. I played Runescape for a while but the RP crashed. Then school came in the way, and I couldn't keep up with everything.
I didn't play or think RP'ish for about 1 year. And when I started playing WoW I never found anyone to play with, so I got lonely.
But I kept on looking.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Norway and still lives there, and my primary language is Norwegian.
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well a friend of mine was playing and let me try abit and I thought it was very fun, so I downloaded the game and started playing on private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I just wanted a really cool RP server. And I have heard so much good about you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, it depends on the mood. But I like adventure and heroic roleplay. Like you are known in your city as a good fighter then travel the world and gets reknown. That's how I like it, but it's probably fighting and tavern roleplay. But I also like warfare roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elf, Rogue. I've always had NE as favourites since they live in the nature and is strong. And Rogue's because they can stalk and do some missions like scouting etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Great and outstanding Roleplay, friendly faces and active players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about maturity appealed me the most because it's a very important thing in RP'ing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Alright, I'll give it a shot:

Before an early morning at the sea would brighten, a naked form of a Sin'dorei male was sitting atop his bed. Shadows of the captain's quarters drew odd shapes around his being as the blue moment before the dawn reeked in through the windows. His eyes remained closed, yet he was not asleep. There is a difference between sleeping dormant and dreaming. However, this difference is often forgotten during these ill times of war and chaos - a remnant of a more sophisticated era. The high elves knew the Dreaming and they way to enter into its bottomless depths; vast, echoing spaces beyond time and reason.

This technique had been used by the Quel'dorei, when their craving for magical contact became too much to bear. It required mental and spiritual stability rarely found after Quel'danas had been sundered so terribly, not at these times of vengeance and violent retribution. Eventually it had been forgotten or roughly pushed aside instead of the newly taught technique to tap external sources of magic, robbing it directly from others. This blood elf hadn't found spiritual resilience to practice it for three years. Yet he hadn't forgot the ritual.

The blood elf was breathing quietly, his heartbeats dropping pace. In his mind's eye he saw a coiled serpent of blazing, blue fire, starting to uncoil below his navel. Slowly it started to rise along his spine, enlighting the energy centers it passed through, like a chain of bonfires kindling in the darkest of nights. The coiled serpent passed through his lungs, and the elf left behind the worry of his mortal form. The coiled serpent passed through his heart, and he left behind all the material reality. As the rising energy met the center at his throat, he was between a choice. The soundless choice being made, the serpent went on, hissed and hesitated, and finally settled in the high center between the elf's brows. There it pulsed darker blue, azure, and then broke out, through the walls of time. Hissing and pulsing, it went diving deep into that what once had been...

A patrol of soldiers walked through the part of Silvermoon City that was notoriously named as the Murder Row. At this dark alley, groups of refugees were sitting around pitiful campfires. Commoners and forest-dwellers who had lost their homes at the borders of Eversong Woods. They were many, and more arrived every hour. Some were sleeping or meditating, but most regarded the approaching patrol with doubt and fear. A senior elf in the nobility's fabrics and a soldiers armor was pointing an elf now and then, and always the pointed one was dragged with the group by his troops. A desperate and an efficient draft was going on.

“Who is this man?” Lord Solanar Bloodwrath pointed at a mumbling drunkard sitting against a wall.

“He is called the Seafarer, my lord. A magical cripple and a madman. He uses to sit here most of the day.” His adjutant blinked, quite surprised that Lord Solanar had even noticed the mumbling wretch. By the next words of his commander, the adjutant finally comprehended how dire the approaching danger was and how severe the need.

Lord Solanar furrowed his brow, pondering, as if he had suddenly remembered something concerning the given name. Whatever it might have been, he seemed to discard the thought. “He looks old, but physically fit. Enlist him to the Third Regiment. Drug him or let a wizard charm him if he's not willing to participate.”

“Sir. Yes sir.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Who wants to join my RP, or who's RP can I join? And I'm looking forward to play on your server with the others
Lucky there! Welcome to the server!