Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wont be on much
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently took up a new project for WC3 so I wont be on as much as I'd like to be. However I do hope that my project will be great for some of the players on this site. A lot of people have played WC3 but not 1 or 2. Recently I dusted 1 and 2 off and began to play through them when I got an idea. My project is the following: I will be taking the campaigns from WC1 and WC2 and remaking them onto WC3 so those who can't play the older games for various reasons (I had to DL a special program to play WC1) will be able to play them on WC3. So until I get done with the first part of the project (The WC2 Human Campaign), I will not be on as often as I am usually. Wish me luck.
Good luck, sounds like a very interesting project! Though I think there was already a project like this going on. I vaguely recall seeing it somewhere.
You won't be on as much?!

[Image: ThisIsSewious.jpg]

Seriously: Have fun. :)
I think I have an old alpha version of WC1 or two somewhere... hmm..

*cough* Back to the topic! Have fun with your new project!
I'm working on three projects at once XD but this one is my major one. The other two are minor five scenerio campaigns...which reminds me. I need some ideas for some belf heroes for one of my other projects.