Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Scourge Advances!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Scourge have started their campaign against the world. They will push through and destroy everything and everyone unless kept in check. The time has come to defend your world.

Events:
The Fall of Ratchet
Theramore
Ratchet... returned?
The Undercity
Bolstered Forces
Fortifications
Of Bombs and Blight
Freedom!
Is this similar to when stormwind caught on fire/zombies just before the change to 3.0?
I mean in the way it plays out, since this is the scourge...not Alistus :P
And it continues.
Genekitty Wrote:Is this similar to when stormwind caught on fire/zombies just before the change to 3.0?
I mean in the way it plays out, since this is the scourge...not Alistus :P

No, this is not like that.
That event was for players, this event is for the world. Meaning that things that happen here affect everyone, but it is more dependent on NPC's than players actually going in and doing anything.

That said, DON'T cancel your events in favor for this, this is an over arching storyline and is supposed to happen in the background/left to npc's -for the most part-.
I'd like to say thanks for setting this all up, GM-team. It's brought the Horde-RP back to life.
And it has gotten many people out of a bar wasting their characters time/money/brain cells.

Great job you!
Was defiantly glad to see more people on horde side. It did put a few things I had planed on hold for a while, but it does give us something to do in place.
Oh, boy.. If I were more active on the server, I might have joined in on this. But with what little time I have on the server, I'm devoting it to Tales' Stromgarde event, since.. Y'know. That was kind of here first, and it's almost done. Wouldn't be fair just to abandon it for another event!

But, I'll keep this in mind! Expect a series of Fireballs and Medical instruments being flung at the Scourge, if I ever get the time for it.
Update. Keep in mind

RATCHET IS NOT SAFE FOR ALLIANCE AT THE MOMENT.

It will be after the next server restart... hopefully.
More updates, muahahha.
Added a small bit.

And to make it an official announcement, yes this is the opening of Northrend.
I would have done it right after Ratchet but turns out we needed a bit more time, so I bought it.

Stay tuned for updates. I won't give an estimate on when, but it's probably sooner than you think. Or not. Never know.
Mikain Wrote:Added a small bit.

And to make it an official announcement, yes this is the opening of Northrend.
I would have done it right after Ratchet but turns out we needed a bit more time, so I bought it.

Stay tuned for updates. I won't give an estimate on when, but it's probably sooner than you think. Or not. Never know.

THIS is THE best news I've heard in all of this event.. By the Pie Lords, Mikain, you are wonderful!
This seems like it's only giving the Horde an incentive to go so far. Will the Alliance have similar attacks, or will pursuing the Horde be enough of an incentive for them to sail north?
There is still a force of Scourge hiding out in Dustwallow waiting to pounce on Theramore that everyone seems to have forgotten about. :P
This was actually brought up ingame but we all thought the Scourge that were near Theramore left with the ones in Ratchet. XD Oops.
Pages: 1 2