Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Intro of Monora
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Mature, that I hear from many people. As of my experience in RP'ing I've been playing in The Venture Co. in EU for over a year and have been participating in PR activities through out that time. As to my activity, it varies alot, depeding on my parents and if I have anything more important to do (Real Life first). I like to get to know to new people. Having many friends is a really important matter to myself and I tend to talk alot either Out of Character or In character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Finland. I've been studying English for about 7 years, and I've always been on top of the class in my English speaking / and / or typing. I also tend to type smallish stories in English and publish them im my Retail Guild's forums (RP guild).
EDIT: Also, primary language is finnish ofcourse. Dumb me, forgetting that.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I tried it once at my friends place. Got instantly addicted. Then after a year from that I finally got my own account (yay!), after that I first made my character in a PvP server Frostwhisper in EU. After playing there for a year or so, I transferred to The Venture Co. as I got my warrior to level 70 and my friend wanted me to the server. I had a Alt character in the guild I joined on my warrior already so they were eager to see me RP'ing a former Human Paladin who got deceased by the plague and was turned into a Forsaken not being able to practice Paladinic ways anymore.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I heard from a friend of mine, whos big brothers application was accepted here, and the magic word for the server apart from RP to me was that you need an Application. Finally, not a random server where you might bump up on people that intentionally try to ruin your RP situations and making you frustrated and curse of the Lolboy community that is corrupting our domain.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
There is no individual situations I like the most. It's all enough for me that there are a few friends of my character and he gets to hae a little chitchat with them and maybe boss to some randoms who may bugger him. The way i tend to RP is a grumpy undead. Why you ask? Its fun. The way of making sarcastic answers and once in a while being abit more happy and hysterical makes my character more like a real creature walking on the surface of the earth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead Warrior. My first character I made on my account. Instantly fell in love with it. It's just awesome to be a bonebag wearing platemail armor and wielding huge swords and decapitating my enemies. Also the thing I like with Undeads is the model. It's just pure awesomeness. Undeads can be made really neat looking little warmongers and thats what makes them special. Not saying you can't make neat looking warmongers of other races but thats just my opinion.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations are set really high. Apart from classy RP I expect the server's popularity to be friendly and foremost helpful. Also the GM's for making us make a Application must know what they are doing so i have really high expectations of the server. Hooray for Greatness!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Attitude! Respect! Respecting fellow players is the first and most important thing there is in the world and if you can't do that bugger off!

Effort! Never take the easiest way around cause that will make you look like a bad hasty chap with no future.

EDIT: Rules are clear and easy to follow, nothing to complain about.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
WARNING! You wanted a story here is one! I've used alot of time and effort on thinking through my characters background and i came up with some classic oh so loving piece of art.

History of Monora

50 years ago Monora Braveheart, a Human Paladin, was more than happy. He was married with a beautiful woman called Hannah Wildsong. This happiness ended as fast as Illidans attempt to kill the Lich King. It happened in the corrupted areas of Plaguelands. Monora and Hannah were a part of a bigger party of people going through the Plaguelands for shelter. As they were at about midway a powerful Undead Warlock, assaulted the caravan, killing all guards swiftly, only Monora survived the attack and he saw his love being killed in front of his eyes. Seeing it, made Monora go into a bloodlust attacking the Warlock which assaulted the caravan blindly. Blind of rage he didn't see what was waiting for him. The Warlocks pet bashed Monora on the ground with a very powerful, and yet a surprise hit. After that the warlock left Monora on that place to die, but first he cursed the paladin with a spell, which made it impossible to cast any spells. He did die, but sadly to the Warlock, Monora were corrupted by the plague and was turned into an undead, a Forsaken. Monora promised to revenge for his love and the rest of the caravan. Only vengeance was on his mind, nothing else.

Now days the Warlock, which brutally slaughtered the caravan, is living somewhere in the horde yet big areas of Azeroth. There he is living in peace, and he isn't awaiting for a vengeance from a paladin which he thought he had once killed.

Eversince Monora has been training with a Tauren Shaman who is known as Thergaron. He had made it clear to Monora, who changed his last name to Hollowheart, to never try to avenge his love without him being around. Altho, Thergaron knew it would be impossible to stop a bloodthirsty Undead Warrior (Monora cant cast any spells anymore so he is a warrior now). Thergaron has shown him how to wield a blade right, how to use it to really make damage to his enemies, as before Monora had trusted on the powers of the light, and now he can't rely on them. To avenge his loves dead, Monora must master the arts of being a warrior, and obtain great strength to make severe damage on his enemies, and durability so he can take more hits and survive longer, and agility to swiftly move from one place to another and avoid any possible attack, which could wound him greatly or kill him. This has been very hard, and now he has almost reached his goal. Only now he needs more suitable weapon and armour to deliver his revenge, and he also needs to find his sworn enemy, to brutally slaughter, to mutilate, and to decapitate his sworn enemy. To do this, he needs all the help possible to obtain.

Written by:
Monora Hollowheart

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well my Real Life information of Age and Name i find useful adding here aswell, so I'm 17 years old student who loves RPing. Also, I am known under the name Juha-Matti but i got the nickname Jummi when i was born. Fitting Isn't it?
EDIT: Also i am working on a Manga Comic of mine. Story side and picturing it is all my work. Got help from a friend of mine on the story side though.
You share an IP with Thergaron. Is he/she related to you, or did they post the intro from your computer?
Kaghuros Wrote:You share an IP with Thergaron. Is he/she related to you, or did they post the intro from your computer?

No we arent related. I was just visiting at Thergaron's this weekend. We heard of this server from his big brother and decided to make applications. We didn't help each other in anyway though
Welcome to the server! You likely won't be able to play that character, the Forsaken all having died during the Third War and none being made after, and Tauren abhor Undead (The smell of their evil can make Tauren physically ill), but I'm sure you'll find another backstory for a character.