Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thergaron's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I've been a World of Warcraft player since the beta, though only got my own account at the beginning of The Venture Co. in a guild Shatterskull Marauders which is a well known RP guild in the server among both Alliance and the Horde.
I consider myself as still an avarage Role player, im familiar with the lore but yet I don't nearly know alot of it but the basics that keep me in the side of the RP that can be considered to be going along with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

Finland is the Country, as the primary languages should be finnish and swedish but the second one has been a little less on me since i've atleast tried to study for english more, so as a third language in most Finland is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

By first allways been interested in Fantasy, dragons, swords and the medieval theme, my big brothers showed me Warcraft 1 and from there i've played all the warcrafts (ofcourse there is some games in between the warcraft 1 to wow but i've played all of them) and well, just haven't yet got enough

What made you seek our server over others?:

First of i love RP:ing sad enough TVC (The Venture Co) is dieing, its RP has gotten more less than ever before, and the "leet-kids" have grown in numbers alot, even tho it says "RP-pvp" not
"RP or PvP" so i've been trying to seek out a RP-private server as i've seen there's alot variations of them from WoW so thought there must be one for RP'ers too.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

To be honest all RP i can get is enjoyable aslong as it has atleast some sort of Quality in it, but if there's everything for sale i must admit i've allways wanted some fighting and action, i'd want to role play the guy who saves even one life for once, but as in TVC. there's alot of Blood elves and when all the ones who RP'd before Burning Crusade quit, its been mostly just sitting around and all kinds of Drama going around, not much action, one dies another cheats his wife and third just cries along with everyone else.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

The race would definately be a Tauren, mostly becosue they're big and can be quite scary, muscles and yet they arent idiots.
The class instead, i've been allways bouncing on between a melee based shaman and a warrior, i dont appriciate spellcasting as much as pure strength and carnage but then again plain warrior isnt allways fun but due the Wrath of the Lich king expansion and the Titan's grip warrior class has been more appealing since in my eyes there is nothing more badass nor intimidate than a big tauren standing tall on its hight and wide with its large shoulder guards, and two two-handed weapons crossed on its back, looking down at you considring wether to ask if you're a foe or not.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Expectations would be that long gone action and RP in any form, an easy gear-up for RP purposes so you can create the set just for that character and understanding people that can seperate IC from OOC and vice versa.
All I want is great time with people in epic role playing sessions.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I'm not sure if I understood that question but;
The rule that states the rules on the RP, I've allways wanted to run away from the Golshire RP'ers but somehow they still keep literally spawning everywhere, with those terms of use i'll be allready glad to say that the RP I hope I'm going to see is way above Goldshire.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

A story eh? fair enough, Here goes then:

Campfire, burning on the cold wether in the Dun Morogh, an old Dwarf sits on his backbag, piece of bear meat hanging in the bayonet of his gun, and a bunch of younger dwarves sitting around the fire between warm bear pelts.
" 'ave ye lads heard this story 'bout this story of them two young Night elves?" the elder dwarf asks from the rest who shake their heads "Well let me tell ye then" the dwarf shifts on his seat and turns the meat before beginning

" This story, is 'bout these two Night elves, at the very beginnin' o' their adventures... in the Shadowglen, where them night elves be trained for battle..."
The elder continues his story where the two night elves meet in Shadowglen:
One young female, a hunter or more of a marksman, Thelaindes, is asked to help a woman who's friend has been lost after his adventures near a cave which is nowdays crowded with giant spiders.
Thelaindes soothes the concerned woman and promises that she'll find this lsot elf and bring him back, and right away Thelaindes starts running towards the direction she was given, not too soon she finds herself near a cave that is crawling with gigantic spiders "thats the cave... and i bet he is in there... " Thelaindes takes an arrow and shoots with her bow towards a spider, hitting it on its back, the shot being powerful enough to penetrate the spider and kill it, Thelaindes cheers a little to herself and takes a look inside the cave, seeing spiders, more than what she had prepared for.
"how am i going to get through these all?..." she thought kneeling down next to a tree into its shadow inspecting the cave, noticing a spider amongst all of them, a spider that every else seemed to avoid and to make way for, slightly larger and meaner looking, which lurks around a cocoon, large enough to fit an orc in, Thelaindes was sure that it was that what she was looking for and now she had to get her way up, noticing a small path rising up to the cocoon but now she had to find away to get past the spiders, for a moment she thought, seeing a young deer wandering around, small enough to be thrown.
Thelaindes whispered in the wind for apologies to the deer but needed its help, shooting the deer once on its neck, giving it a painles death and then dragging it up on the enterance of the cave and throwing it as far inside as she could hoping that the spiders would get distracted by it, amazingly it works, the spiders run towards the noisy sound inside their home running towards it and then fighting on which one will get the deer for itself, which buys Thelaindes enough time to run past them and to find her way to the cocoon splitting it open with a knife that she carries on her waist for incase someone gets too close, from inside the cocoon she finds an elf male, pale and unconscious, Thelaindes lifts the man up on her shoulders and turns around to make her way out of the cave but as she faces towards her exit, she finds that one big spider infront of her, its jaws opened and ready to bite her head off, she tries to quickly turn back and run for it but stumbles and falls down hearing the spider approaching her. Thelaindes draws her arms up and tries to kick her way out of it but it all being worthles, the floor on the cave is too sticky so she cant crawl on it, and she is too frightened to to take her hands off protecting her face from not seeing her death coming.
Growl, stomp and a shriek of a spider it attacks the helples elf, but a furious battlecry distracts the monster as a elf that Thelaindes had freed from the cocoon had woke up, still lieing on the ground its pale face but his arms still strong enough to hold a bow stretched and aimed at the spider, a sharp arrow pointing towards its eyes, the night elf keep shouting to distract the spider and finally shoots the arrow as it faces him, hitting on its eye, the spider stumbles around as the agony is unbearable, which point Thelaindes sees her opportunity and grabs her knife from the ground and stabs it on its belly, making the spider run away in pain. as Thelaindes quickly stands up "are you ok?" she asks from the night elf who just saved her life "no.. i think the poison is taking the best of me allready.."
"Dont worry, i'll get us out of here" Thelaindes smiles.

A young dwarf voice rises up as the story stops... "and wha' happened then?"
"Wha' happened? well them two got back to the rest o' them elves an' got a cure for that poison o'course, whats a story without a hapy endin'?" the elder grins a little eying outside and eating the last piece of the meat left "An' seems that the blizzard is ovar lads, time to get back to Kharanos, aye?" the elder grabs his bag and resting his gun on the shoulder heading back for home.

yes its a story i pulled out of my head and might be a little confusing but hope its good enough.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Nothing that comes up by now, everything i've wanted to know has become rather clear due the rules and the stickies.
While that story is about an ingame questline, it's all right. Welcome to the server! Remember, however, that quests here are not in-character. If you do a quest on the server it doesn't really mean anything RP-wise.