Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So this undead priest stumbles into a bar...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a nineteen year old guy, I've been playing games practically all my life. From the NES all the way up to computer gaming and current consoles. I only recently got into role playing three years ago. But most of my friends would say I had a natural taking to it being a writer of sorts. I of course enjoy listening to music while I play or write one of my many short stories. I tend to lean metal/rock more but enjoy a nice classical piece or opera. The stories I write range from World of Warcraft RP to science fiction and I strive to become a successful fiction author.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States and my primary and only language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was doubtful at first because I was not too much for RPGs of any sort much more an action adventure, first-person shooter fan. But one day my friend shows up with his discs and a ten day trial and slaps them down in my lap. After a month I became hooked and now enjoy every minute of it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Where I do love the overall gameplay of WoW, I am only sub-par in the PvP aspect and raiding can grow old. But roleplay is always changing and WoW has an incredibly rich lore surrounding it. So it was only natural for me to seek out a well rounded role playing server amongst the sea of PvP and fun servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind I can be part of whole heartedly. Tavern roleplay is always fun and entertaining, where fighting/action roleplay can be engaging and immersive. So what ever it is, if you would prefer to talk to me over a nice mug ale, or face me in combat I say have at it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is most deffinantly undead. An untiring and unwavering force of hate, despair and intensity I find most enjoyable to roleplay. Undead have seen more than the living can imagine so relying on their incredible ability in shadow magics and plagueworks makes them a terrifying and intriguing race to roleplay.

Now class, I have to give it to warrior though I will be a priest on this server due to personal reasons. But warriors are a strong well rounded class with many strengths and only one real weakness of being kited easily. Than in roleplay their personalities can vary to a simple farmer with spare time, to a well rounded knight filled with pride and honor, to a beserker who's only idea of a good time is seeking and participating a fight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a good time and to meet and make many interesting and fun friends. Roleplay is a form of bonding and I hope to have many strong relationships with the people of this server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I have to go with respect. To have respect for people's personal being and feelings is of utmost importance to me. To know their strengths and weaknesses and being sympathetic to them is a good way to show you understand what they can do and expect of you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The ground was still damp from rain the night before, the tall pines of Tirisfal swayed gently in a light wind. The sound of horse hoofs on a path echoed through the emptieness of the Forsaken's prime territory. A group of humans, seeking adventure and a brawl with the horde, rode on. A young orc shaman and troll rogue, heading to the zeppelin tower, heard the approaching horse hoofs. They turned to meet brandished swords and axes.

An axe greeted the troll's neck, quickly removing his head and flung it to the side. The orc does not see rather than feel the swords pushed through his skin. He fell to the ground gripping his ribs as blood poured through his fingers. The lead horseman dismounted to finishe the orc off, he raised his sword high into the air. A snap of fingers, it fell from his hand driving itself into the ground, he griped his head crying out in agony. "You were better off just riding along humans."

An undead stood before them, his skin pale with death, long white hair sat loosely on his shoulders. A pair of glasses sat upon the bridge of his nose, his eyes a dim haze of yellow. Two straps wrapped themselves around his face just above his eyes, holding his skull together. Thin white hairs hung loosely from his chin, his ear studded and pierced with many earings. His robes ragged and dusty, sagged loosely from his shoulders. A medical bag hung at his side the strap wrapping itself around his shoulder.

A large disturbing grin grew across his face. "Now you will serve as a mild amusement for me." He snaps his fingers once more. The lead horseman fell to his knees as blood began to seep from his nose. The undead cackled as his body became enveloped in pure shadow magic. "Destroy the unholy one! Kill the shadow priest!" The human on his knees cried out. His fellow humans dismounted and charged upon the priest. Their blows flew harmlessly away, an invisible barrier enabled them from scratching the priest. "You do not know much about the priestly ways do you? Figures for a bunch of mindless warriors." "Your shield will break, undead! Then you will be finished!" They go to swing once more, a shrill shriek emits from the priest.

The humans found themselves unable to control their emotions, their thoughts changed to run. They diverged from the priest, running in all directions. He grins widely holding his hand up to the closest one. A channel of solid shadow energy shot itself from his hand piercing the human's mind. The humans slowed himself his mind searing with pain. The mind flay as well as the fear ended. He still stands and raised his sword once more to start his attack anew. "Aldonoth, endiviris, ALGOS!" The priest chanted holding his hand up once more. The human's head jolted to the side, he fell forward, blood seeped from every orifice of his head.

He turned his attention back to the rest, two had remounted and speed off back the way they came. The lead horseman was still on his knees the pain gripped at his head. One final one stood, the phsychic scream still clawed at his mind. "Cowards and weak minded fools." He grinned. The priest strolled over to begin his mind assault on the feared human. The lead horseman threw out his harm gripping the priests ankle. He pulled the priest to the ground and gripped his sword once more. He drobe it through the priest's stomach with a sickening gush of blood and other liquids.

"Impressive human... But you missed my spine..." He grinned. "I can live quite well without simple organs..." He snaped his fingers once more putting another shadow word on the human. He fell over on his back writhing in agony. The priest retrived the sword from his abdomen and tosses it aside. The shadows dropped themselves from his body as he healed his wound. He looked up just in time to duck out of the other human's swing. "Catch me while I'm distracted, perhaps their is hope for you." He cackled. "Silence yourself vile beast and be put to rest!" He swung once more for his chest. The priest pulled himself back, the axe ripped at his robes.

Shadow magic enveloped the priest once more, he snapped his fingers placing a shadow word on the human. The human gritted his teeth and swung through the pain. The priest dove out of the way hitting the ground. The human ran up and swung for his neck. He rolled out of the way and snapped his fingers. Small pale skulls appeared around the human's head and wrapped themselves around it. He cried out in agony giving the priest enough time to pick himself up off the ground.

The human snarled, gripping his axe tightly. He swung again for the priest's neck. "Engoth!" The priest growled, a large purple skull appeared above the human's head and drove itself into his skull. The human toppled over coughing up blood. The priest's spells quickly took him, he fell to his side his face twisted in pain. He looked over at the human which stabbed him, he has passed as well. He lightly walked over to the orc and felt for a pulse. "Still alive hmm?" He rolled the orc over examining the wounds.

The shadows eased themselves away from his body as he began to heal the orc's wounds. After several minutes the wounds closed themselves and the orc groaned awake. The priest slaps him across the face. "Gah! What the?" "What is the matter with you? Oh let me just stand here and get stabbed, would be pointless to dive out of the way because I'm a moron. You're lucky I saved you." The orc groaned sitting up. "It was not like that undead. I didn'-" "Think? Obviously."

He glares at the priest. "Anyway! What is the name of my savior?" "Dr. Bartholomew Ilcas Von Gavaern." The orc quirked a brow. "Just call me Ilcas you idiot brute." He holds out his hand to help the orc up, he takes it pulling himself up. "Thank you, Ilcas, I am in your debt." "Pfft... No you aren't you just say you are... If you were a qaurter of the horde would be throwing money and favors at my feet..." The orc looked at him curiously. "I could be exagerating a bit..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

None I can think of, hope to see you all in game!
Welcome to the server!