Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Marcus aka. Beastmaster Marock Battlewail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: marock.jpg]

Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm openminded both as a person and as a player. Im not in a rush, i like to take my own time to get to my destination. I have a positive way of thinking, and i try to spread it around me as much as possible.
I'm at the age of 23, been told that i seem older from time to time.
I'm multilingual and speak over 4 languages.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Sweden. My primary language is Swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I've always had a thing for Warcraft lore every since i first installed Warcraft: Orcs & Humans on my IBM x386 back in the days. And i got interested in the RP element of WoW when i got into the official Beta.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I actually stumbled into the website by pure luck. I was desperatly looking for a RP game i could spend countless many hours at and then i got in here. I noticed the close community and that this really wasnt some halfa**ed "RP" server. I had a look around and fell in love.

I've been reading the Wiki for quiet some time now over and over again, and i see that theres alot of work and thought put behind this all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all kinds of roleplay sessions. But i have a thing for adventuring and tavern RP.
Adventuring has that tense feeling crawling up your neck, while the taverns usually has the sounds of pints clashing together from people sharing old war stories to the latest gossip. Theres nothing better then to sit down at the local Inn and share stories from all the corners of Azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I've roleplayed as Human, Gnome, Forsaken and Orc.
The race that suited me the most however was Orc. I somehow always find a way to relate to Orcs in some way. Especially Orc Hunters.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I really dont have any expactations of this server other then i hope that it is as friendly ingame as it seems to be around here on the forum.
Cause i really hope that i could in the near future be walking around incharacter on the streets of Orgrimmar to see you all in character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I[/b]'m not sure if im able to say that i understand this question completelly.
But the points that i liked the most are: Role-playing, Maturity, Tolerant and Respect.
I find those points the most appealing because of my Roleplaying background and i find myself really tolerant and respectfull to my fellow players. And i always try to solve any unexpected problems in the most mature way.

[b]Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I hope im allowed to post this, this is my character descripition and background ive been using for my character "Beastmaster Marock Battlewail" for some time now. And i always develop it as the time goes by and the character itself gets older or does progress.
I guess alot of RPers from official WoW will know about the site "Argent Archives".
http://www.argentarchives.org/node/5496 ... ode%2F5496

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Not really. I only hope that you has as much joy reading this thread as i had writing it. And im eager to see any replies.
And if there is any crucial thing that i might have missed im sorry on beforehand, please let me know if so.
Im also eager to answer any questions you might have.

/Marcus. Aka. Marock Battlewail Beastmaster of the Horde.
Sadly, you won't be able to play as the Beastmaster Prestige Class on the server. However, there's more than enough RP for a character with a normal class (I.E. Hunter). Welcome to the server!