Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lateralus' introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'd like to see myself as a friendly player. I never enter an argument in-game. I rarely (if ever) feel offended when people do try to offend me, as I am very open-minded and never really care what people say about me. I never judge anyone from start. If I don't like someone, I don't talk to them. And If I really have to I keep it civilized.
If someone is in need of help I am always eager to help to the best of my abilities.
I'm not much for competitions. If I do attend to one I don't really care if I lose or not. I'd rather be happy for the person who wins than to be mad about losing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden. Born and raised. Therefor my primary language is of course Swedish. Though I've always been one of the best in every English class I've attended without even trying. So I have no problem with speaking or typing in English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I played a lot of Warcraft I and II when I was little. Don't remember that much of it though. Played a lot of Warcraft III when it was released. But I was kinda late into World of Warcraft. Started playing because of all my friends. Played with them for a while at first on a PvP server. But soon changed to an RP to play with my brother. Though I haven't played for a while.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wasn't really searching. I was told about you by a friend from school and it came to me that the thing I missed the most from WoW is the roleplaying part.
The retail RP servers aren't that good when it comes to role playing since it's not "filtered". I spent too much time trying to find someone to roleplay with than actually roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
That depends on the mood I'm in. I kind of like to "inject" my mood into my character (if I can find a way to make it reasonable). Like if I am tired from a long day and I'm not up for a big fight in WoW i go to the tavern to relax. Then if someone comes up to me begging for a fight. Then of course I try to stay out of trouble. If that's not possible then I fight.
Other days I may feel like doing something more adventurous. Perhaps I go out for a hunt. Look if someone has some dirty work they need to get done.
Certainly I don't try to fit everything into one character. If the character is a non-fighter then I rarely head into battle on purpose.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a tricky question. But I guess I would say night elf hunters. I like the idea that you have a pet, a sort of side character that you don't have full control over but still you can decide what kind of personality it has. And as a night elf, a race so close to the nature and the forests, you gain the advantage of being able to understand your partner better than any other race.
Either that or the gnomes. They're such charming creatures.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've read and heard this seems to be the best kind of RP you can get from WoW. Since you sort of "filter out" any player who seem inappropriate to the server. Which leaves only the most dedicated roleplayers. With that, I don't think I ever need to search for roleplayers. Since they're everywhere!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Since the internet kind of lacks mature users. I find it excellent that you take maturity for certain in an RP server. With enough mature people you can easily avoid your so called "OOC dramas".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I opened my eyes when I noticed that something was on the tip of my nose. Without any time to react my reflexes struck. I then realized that I nearly crushed a butterfly. "That would've really ruined the day" I thought to myself just before I went out of bed.
As I stumbled forth to the balcony doors to set free the butterfly, that had previously fallen asleep on my nose and was now fleeing for his life from the giant that had nearly flattened him, I couldn't help but to notice the beautiful weather on the outside. I opened the balcony doors, the butterfly was now free. I could imagine how he felt. For I believe I would feel the same way after the day was past. Like stepping out of a cage.
Outside the wind flew northly. The sun shone bright and the forest to the east was full of sound from the animals and insects that had always been there. The forest was never quiet. You could always here birds song, the trees that danced with the wind. At night you could hear the crickets whisper to each other, and the owls guarding the dark.
With my eyes closed I heard footsteps closing in from the road into town. It was my brother.
- "Finally, you're awake!" He said. "Today's the day. Are you actually ready for this?" He asked with a subtle laughter and a smile on his face.
- "I don't know. Am I?" I replied in about the same way.
- "Just get down here and let's get this over with."
- "You want this house that bad?" I asked, still with a smile on my face.
- "Well, yes! And you don't want to stay in there forever. Now, come on!"
- "Alright, alright! Can I at least get dressed?"
- "Just hurry up!"
This was to be the happiest day of my life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to give you a pat on the back. This is great. I've played on some private servers. But I never knew that there actually existed private RP servers. I hope to hear from you soon and I hope you enjoyed my introduction.
Welcome to the server!
Why, thank you very much!