Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server hates me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It does. It only chose ME to boot and keep offline. <cry> It's like the server crashed. I can only get to the server selection. :/

<Posted in hopes the great Kretol will bless me and fix it>
Don't be silly, the server doesn't hate you.
We all do!

Nah, not really. Good luck getting it fixed! ^_^
I know I hate him.

I hate him so much!!!
Try using the teleport component and port yourself somewhere say IronForge or Stormwind. Then purge your Cache folder then try logging back in.

Chances are you were in Kalimdor during a crash or memory dump. Be reseting your locale and your initial pre-scan log on string stored in your cache chances are it will be fixed. If that is not the issue, Kretol will have to take care of it server side.
Guess I gotta wait for Kretol. :(
The server won't let you on?
Don't worry, the server really went boom now.
Theik Wrote:Don't worry, the server really went boom now.

Yep, can't log in either. Ah well, I'm happy I was just ooc leveling.
i just cant log in, in general, wont connect, i guess the server is acting weird
I actually lost total connection at home. The cable modem wasn't connecting, and even the TV channels weren't working. Needless to say, that occurred shortly before I woke up, and stayed that way even by the time I had to leave. Right now, I'm on my lunch break and using my iTouch to type this.
I'd suggest to use the day to do other things that may have been pushed aside earlier. Hopefully it's fine when I get home from work.
...Noooo....
Read peoples' biographies! Thats what i'm doing ^_^
Well... An estimate of how many hours untill it is up again, Kretol?
but thats boring!
You should always keep a backup something-other-to-do-than-WoW somewhere :)
Pages: 1 2