Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Googlemon99's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a flat out RPer. I'll raid, or do instances if it's for farming or an Rp. I dislike PvP and am not very good at it. I will usually RP with anyone around me who is not bothering me or godmodding/meta-gaming. Otherwise, I'm open to most kinds of RP and am very willing to lend a helping hand to those that are having trouble.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I watched the South Park episode, and my friend would always tell me about it at school, and after all that I really wanted to play.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most other servers are all PvPer's and very little RP, and if there's a good amount of Rper's, PvPer's always attack us in the middle of an RP. I also do not want to be in an enviornment where it's not all Rping.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay that is within a good set of boundaries. I'm fine with fights, or sitting down talking in a tavern, but I don't want to go to some mountain, and fight someone who calls themselves a god. As long as no meta-gaming or godmodding is involved, it's fine by me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'd have to say a Blood Elf Paladin. I like the ability to wear plate, along with the standards of honor and courage a Paladin brings. I like Blood elves because they are the most normal looking model, in my opinion. For me, humans are too oddly shaped. I can't stand dwarves or gnomes. Night elves are okay. I like Trolls. Anything else I won't really play. I also like Night Elf Druids, but I prefer Blood Elf Paladins.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A place where I can enjoy a good Rp without having to worry about getting attacked by a PvPer or someone running around screaming "I am God! Worship me!".

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule and the no godmodding or meta/power-gaming. Some of those are the reasons I'm looking to join this server, I'd really like to just have a place where everyone is RPing and not running around PvPing or killing RPers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A man with a long black hooded cloak was walking through the streets of Stormwind on a rainy day. The rain was particularly heavy today, but people were still going from place to place. The man walked through the semi-crowded streets, his leather boots silently striding along, occasionally making a splash in one of the several puddles that litered the street. People would stare at him, but keep walking. He continued to wander through the streets, when he came to a particularly bad part of the city. He kept walking when he heard a scream. He looked around and noticed a man running out of a store with a child in one arm and a blade in the other. The man walked up to the kidnapper. The kidnapper looked at him and angrily barked "Stay back! Or this kid won't last much longer!". The cloaked man stood there for a moment before sliding his left foot back and his right arm to his waist, the cloak opening in the proccess. His right hand jingled from the braclet he wore, which a charm hung from. His right hand gripped a short blade as the kidnapper said in a worried tone as he backed up "Don't screw with me!". The cloaked man drew the blade as he rushed forward, faster than the kidnapper could track. The kidnapper looked around worried, when the cloaked man swept with his legs from behind the kidnapper, knocking him down. The kidnapper lay there repeating over and over "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I never wanted to do this! My friend put me up to it! I needed the money! Please! Don't hurt me!". The cloaked man lead the child back to the store where the mother welcomed the child into her arms. "Thank you" She said through her tear ridden squeaks. The cloaked man simply turned around and continued to walk around Stormwind....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm pretty laid back when it comes to RP. As long as I'm safe from PvPer's, godmodders and meta-gamers, I'll go along with it.

Thanks for you time and consideration.
Welcome to the server!