Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Neku22's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I am rather slow. I really enjoy playing as my character beyond just their class or style. Creating a story behind someone that you are going to put hours into developing and growing on is one of the most fun parts of playing WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in the United States and speak English as my main language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My elder brother had started playing with a few of his friends over the summer a few years ago, and let me occasionally play on his account. This lead to me getting my own account and playing for 2 years now.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Almost all of the other servers out there are either silly not very serious about the game "Fun" servers, or are all Insta80 PVP servers which get rather old after 1 month.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite kind of RPing, is with a few of my friends exploring and getting in dangerous and unexpected situations. I love having a group of close knit people, who are all of varying personalities and play styles all fighting together and having a new experience. Hanging around in taverns is always entertaining if good stories are going around and everyone is participating.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class are Undead and Warriors. Undead, the way I see them are very serious and dark people. They have gone through alot, and are mistrusted and hated by their enemies and allies. For serious RPing and stories, I always favor Undead. Warriors are my favorite class for a variety of reasons. I always enjoy telling stories from a gritty, melee combat perspective, and Warriors allow me to do just that. They're also responsible for the protection of the other members of the group and other allys. Being naturally protective by nature, this is an attractive class and is one that grants me great enjoyment when I play.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it has a group of players that are serious about RPing, know how to have alot of fun at the same time and are good at playing the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I rather like the idea of screening applicants for the server. This seems like a fair and engaging way to gain serious members.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
BOOM! The splintering remains of the wood door shattered as they flew into the room. Immediately following the door came the bloody body of a Scarlet Crusader, which sailed through the room to land heavily on the table where a group of officers were huddled. "What evil is this" bellowed one surprised General. "Not evil" came the raspy reply as a tall, hunched figure loomed out of the darkness into the light. "Only justice." "JUSTICE?" roared the General, "JUSTICE, FROM THE EVIL THAT IS THE SCOURGES DARKNESS?" "YOU KNOW NO JUSTICE, ONLY DEATH AND HATE, DIE!" With a final battle cry, the leaders of the Scarlet Crusade launch themselves at the figure, whose only action was to smile faintly and draw his sword. The man in front, quietly mumbling ancient words calls forth a bright flash of light striking the point where the thing stood. The last thing that he saw before the black came was the most intense hate, reflected on a face half rotten away.With a herculean upswing, the thing brings its sword up into the man's chest and through the back of his cape. The scent of blood is soon thick in the air as the melee continues. Breathing heavily, the thing wipes the blood off onto the tabard of the last commander. Fear, mixed with hate cover his features as he spits at the creature. "You are a monster of demons, a hater of light and creature of the legion." "Wrong, I AM FORSAKEN!" it roars as his blade descends into the man's throat. His face comes close to the dying man's. "I am justice."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, I only hope I am accepted. Enjoy the story.
Welcome to the server!