Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sangui's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm pretty casual about gaming, and I always enjoy the chance to stretch my imagination. Occasionally, I can feel the emotion of a situation, and that is role playing at its finest.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from the United States of America and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after listening to my friends discuss it. Most of my experience with it has been through private servers and then reading up on the lore surrounding the raids.

What made you seek our server over others?:
A friend of mine recommended this server to me. After discussing with him what the server had to offer, I decided to give it a try.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I personally like to find a balance in roleplaying and action. I mostly like spending time roleplaying out my own character's development as they take on their lives and goals, meeting other characters, and occasionally just taking action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Forsaken and my favorite class is Warlock. Undead was my first race, and I like how detatched from the rest of the Horde that they are. I like the Warlock class because it is a very versatile spellcasting class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are that there will be a very well-supported server with an environment of people who can role play with proper manners.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
My favorite thing from the Rule page of the wiki is Humility. This is something that I have not seen a lot of in my role playing experience, but it is very sensible. Every character has their own story to tell and their own time to shine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The eerie quiet seemed even more so today, the only source of light being the glow of the moon above. Suddenly, a group of shadowed figures rushed forward from the trees. They were a small group of proud, brash humans, ready to make their own mark on history by attacking Brill. Before any of them knew what happened, there was a flash of blood and their leader fell to the ground dead. A hunched over figure with glowing yellow eyes stood there for but a moment before he leaped towards another one of them, two daggers drawn. Before long, a few more undead had rushed into the fray from the shaded hills and trees of the Glades, and with them came the explosions of both fire and shadow spells. The humans were shortly cut down to being one. He backed away in fear and stammered “W-w-what is this? There's n-no guard post out here!” One of the undead stepped forward, his features now completely visible. He was hunched over, with no hair, and a serious ferocity in his yellow eyes, he wore tattered robes and held a long staff. He wore a tabard, like the others, featuring a bleeding cross. His mouth opened and a raspy voice spoke “We are Forsaken… There is no room here for the Scarlet Crusade, and there is no room for you.” There was a flash of magic, and the human's vision went black.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
I look forward to a chance to role play on a server that upholds its standards so well.
Welcome to the server!