Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The story of Deyk, the player and Stavros, his character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm a long time gamer and die-hard Role player. I have played Vampire: The masquerade for 8 years and other RPGs from World of Darkness. Since I discovered RP in WoW, I just fell in love with it. I like to have clean, fair RP all the time. I'm a nice guy and I help anyone I can every time I can.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Mexico. English is my third language although I have no trouble with it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played Warcraft since the first release and I'm a big fan of it. I just had to wait a long time to play it because I used to have a very crappy computer.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There is IC freedom here, and I have good references.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much every kind of RP, though I have some preference for Tavern and travel RP

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren/Shaman. Because the Tauren seem to be a very peaceful and kind race, and shamans represent them the best. Also, they have amazing powers.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect my friends not to be banned over some IC incident, like it happened in the last server I was in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturiry and respect parts. It's not an usual thing to see.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
When the war against the orcs was at its climax, a Captain of Lordaeron's Army was slain. His son, stavros and his wife Illeana were left alone to wander the wolrd. Illeana, tired of the violence and constant conflict took her son and traveled to the north of the Eastern Kingdoms of Azeroth, looking for a peaceful land for them.
They left behind their home city, Strathome, and headed to Eversong forest, as Illeana heard about Quel'thalas, the home of the elves, where she was hoping to find the calm she cherished so.
They were half a day from Silvermoon City, when they were attacked by the beasts living there.Illeana tried to protect Stavros with her life, but everything seemed lost. when the beast was about to deliver the coup de grace, an arrow stopped the animal's paw before death followed it.
Ileana looked up and was grateful to the gods as she saw pair of blue yes and golden hair above them.
The High Elves, known as the Quel'dorei had saved them and took them into the city and cared for them.
Kyed Saithos, a noble Elf warrior and his sons were the ones who had saved them, but Kyed was delighted with the fair human's presence. Soon after, he took Illeana as his wife.

For years, Stavros and his new family were in the peaceful way of life they always wanted, though soon, they would know its end.
From the south, came the news of a plague like none before, that raised the dead from their graves. Kyed worrying for the safety of his new son and his wife, sent them to the far South, to the kingdom of Stormwind, where he would join the King's army and improve his sword skills that his brothers had taught him in Quel'thalas.
But they were deceived.
Illeana was murdered before they arrived to the city, in the ship, by some asassin hired by zealous elves who were disgusted of a human and an elf being together.
Stavros was enraged and disappointed of everything. He chose to leave the safety of the city walls and went living to Golshire and live as a Blacksmith for he desired to know of no more conflict.
Little did he know, that soon his life would change drastically, and it would take on the Path of the Warrior, in the least expected way.....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The window thingy is kind of glitching, it may be the computer I'm in, wich is not mine, so I apologize for any typos....
Welcome to the server!
Let me note here that I don't know if you'd be allowed a character with that background, but the story was good.