Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Chaseum's Introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just let me first state that my character's name will not be Chaseums, that is only my name for the forum. Don't suppose I thought of putting a character name for my forum name (ack!) Sorry 'bout that.

Here we go!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Chase and I'm eighteen years old. I spend most of my time writing, playing video games with my girlfriend, playing guitar and working. I've mostly just been trying to find things to hold my interest lately, and I've always really liked WoW but just can't afford to pay for it monthly.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been into Warcraft since I was fourteen or so. It all started when I picked up Warcraft III at Wal-Mart while I was looking for a new game to try out. I absolutely LOVED it (Didn't love the expansion so much, though :/ ). When WoW came out, I was still playing WCIII and pretty well condemned WoW for quite some time before I came around to trying it. Buuuuut, I ended up loving it as well, and now here I am!

What made you seek our server over others?:
In honesty, I think this server may be the only server where roleplaying will actually take place in an RP server. I've played on many many many RP servers on the Blizz realms, and it's disgusting how little people actually do roleplay there. And what's the deal with them only roleplaying it certain cities and whatnot? That's just ridiculous. I come in hopes that I'll actually find some nice people with whom I can roleplay with, and looking for a nice respectful environment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy tavern-esque RP. I personally find some combat RP to seem just a bit much sometimes, but to each his own. I don't really mind how many people I roleplay with, but a small group is almost my preferred style. I used to play a Lord of the Rings text-based game not too long ago, and I roleplayed all the time with a small guild I was in there. It was lots of fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mmmmmmm... I don't really feel as though I can answer this with full confidence because there are a few races and classes that I've yet to really give a chance. Sooo, O suppose I'll just answer with what I HAVE given a chance. My favorite race are the Night Elves. Reason being: they're very druidic(sp?). There's something about a being who controls nature to destroy his (or nature's) enemies that is just absolutely intriguing. With that said, I suppose druid would have to be my favorite class as well. So many great stories could be told pertaining to a man who can shape nature.

What are your expectations of this server?
I expect it to be everything that the Blizzard RP servers aren't: A Roleplaying server. :) That's rather sad to say, really. But It seems like it'll be a fun environment, and one that I'll enjoy playing it much more than the rest that I've read up on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard Skills. Absolutely. I mean, I'm not the best of typists, but at least I try. It sadly seems like this new age of technology has somehow made everyone's minds melt when it comes to correct spelling. Neither my mom, nor my sister can spell, and they don't even make the effort to at least try. They just abbreviate and.. buh! it agitates me so.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Here is a short introduction piece that I wrote to help set up a Dungeons and Dragons adventure.

With killer's hands so steady, Marcus encircled the young girl's throat with both hands, ever so slightly as she writhed in her shackles. Her screams came out as nothing more than muffled aggravation. The gag bound so neatly and tightly around her head that her tongue had nowhere left to go than into the back of her mouth.

“Shh, sh-sh-sh-shhhh,” Marcus whispered quietly, bringing his mouth from behind her once beautiful but now frayed hair around to her ear, where she might hear him better. “Come now, there's no need for such a pretty little thing such as yourself to get all worked up. You might hurt-” Marcus grunted ruthlessly and slammed his knee into the girl's poor vulnerable stomach, “-yourself.”

Tears – those that were not caught by the blindfold – streamed down the girl's face and onto her naked bosom as she tried to reach for her pounded stomach. The shackles held her arms high and her feet stapled to the floor. She stood silent after the pain had resided. All the while, feeling the infinite shadow that Marcus was casting in the dim candlelight.

“I'll ask you one more time my dear, where is the stone? Marcus said very clearly, stopping in front of the girl.

She gave no response.

“GRAAHH, DAMN YOU!” Marcus screamed as he rammed his shoulder into the girl's stomach. The breath in her chest broke painfully from her mouth as she lost consciousness. Marcus spat upon the floor at her feet. “Feeble whore.”

Walking calmly through the cold, looming doorway Marcus paused before crossing to the next corridor. “It's alright, lovely. Your father will give me what I want even if you won't tell me yourself. Or at least I would hope so. For your sake, I can only hope that he is a reasonable man.” his words were heard only by the darkness encompassing him.

“Good night, love. Perhaps if you're lucky the darkness will swallow you whole before you wake”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Just wondering, but we CAN have more than just one character right? That's kind of the reason why I made my forum name something that's unrelated to character names: I have multiple characters.
You can have a number of characters on either side, Horde or Alliance. Welcome to the server!